Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Damocles said:
leewill31 said:
blue underpants said:
We would not have lost that with Mancini in charge, we have dropped a huge bollock

so Southampton away did not happen then last season?

Yes it did. But all of those other games where we went down and came back to gain points (and if I remember right we gained more points from behind than any other team in the PL year on year when Mancini was here) also happened.

Don't worry mate. All the outers said things would be different. I for one saw didly squat different today. Very very dissapointed.

Something else that really depressed me today was how Pellegrini read, and changed the game.

I was really hoping to see a step change from the seemingly random or sometimes utterly bizarre changes made by Mancini and Hughes before him. But how wrong I was. Baffling substitutions, and no attempt to change things after seeing Cardiff cause us problems for 45 minutes.

Any Bluemooner here could have done as good a job from the dugout today. Disappointing, at best.

Just been talking to a couple of Cardiff fans,they said you lot will be champions at the end of the season,I replied which one,it won't be this fuckin one with performance's like that.

Cardiff played the perfect game today. We defended poorly and not just the back four and keeper, yaya and fernandinho also.

Has anyone asked the question: Why not play Rodwell in defence? He's faster and braver than Garcia, and has past experience there like Garcia, but is much more suited to the English game.

Players need a bollocking now and again....I hope Pellers will do this and then not get the treatment Mancini got.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BillyShears said:
Very disappointing. Thought we tried hard enough, but simply didn't show enough quality in midfield or up front. Too many sideways passes, not enough incisive play. Tempo was a huge problem again. All in all, far too reminiscent of last season.

On the plus side you'd think Pellegrini has now seen all our weaknesses at first hand.

From the one who said everything would be different and our football would be out of this world...
Sorry Billy but I have not seen anything different in that performance today than what we had last year away from home. How long is it before you start your witch hunt against Pellegrini???

Pellegrini's had two competitive games mate. I'm not in the slightest bit concerned about a freak result in which we conceded two goals from two corners. The point I make about our weaknesses, well lets see how the team evolves in the next few weeks and months.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of people very upset, fuck knows I am. But everyone loses a game they shouldn't sooner or later. Lets see if we learn anything from it before we start yelling and screaming hey ...

LoveCity said:
Has anyone asked the question: Why not play Rodwell in defence? He's faster and braver than Garcia, and has past experience there like Garcia, but is much more suited to the English game.
We've got a brand new manager to make that decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.