Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Yaya toure and fernandinho are both similar players and we need ball winners to complement these types of creative midfielder' s, we never replaced de jong, who worked tirelessly infront of the defence , and who gave us a battle ready edge, and won the ball back quicker, with teams like cardiff, norwich, u need to mix it up, (physically) and we did'nt have that today, also lescott dos ' nt play well without kompany, and garcia cant pass, run or takle, he should have been sold, and replaced with a player with bags of determination and energy, (like de jong) need a new centre back, and full back, one that can mark. And that will not get inj every 5 mins, if we dont buy at least a centre back (not demechelis) before the deadline we will struggle massively this season

Blueebird said:
Italian Manc said:
3 goals conceded against f*cking Cardiff?

3 good goals against the might bluebirds :) just can't wait for the trip up to the Etihad to witness another 3 points taken off you /o\ \o/ /o\ \o/
Its ok you'll be playing without pressure in the return leg, as you will have nothing to play for by this time.........due to being relegated!

Can't say any one player was shite to be honest... They played shite as a collective! After dzeko scored we should have pounced and got another...

Concentrating more on fashion shoots than what they are paid to do.

Just hoping pellers has the right ideas to fix things and quick!

Blueebird said:
Italian Manc said:
3 goals conceded against f*cking Cardiff?

3 good goals against the might bluebirds :) just can't wait for the trip up to the Etihad to witness another 3 points taken off you /o\ \o/ /o\ \o/
Calm the fuck down...
Your negative football will take you to where you belong ...

City Til I Fucking Die when we win, and City Til I Fucking Die when we lose.

2 games into a long, long season. We pick ourselves up and press forward.

USAforMCFC said:
City Til I Fucking Die when we win, and City Til I Fucking Die when we lose.

2 games into a long, long season. We pick ourselves up and press forward.

+1 great attitude, great fan

Jaxx316 said:
Yaya toure and fernandinho are both similar players and we need ball winners to complement these types of creative midfielder' s, we never replaced de jong, who worked tirelessly infront of the defence , and who gave us a battle ready edge, and won the ball back quicker, with teams like cardiff, norwich, u need to mix it up, (physically) and we did'nt have that today, also lescott dos ' nt play well without kompany, and garcia cant pass, run or takle, he should have been sold, and replaced with a player with bags of determination and energy, (like de jong) need a new centre back, and full back, one that can mark. And that will not get inj every 5 mins, if we dont buy at least a centre back (not demechelis) before the deadline we will struggle massively this season

Has the apostrophe thread blown your mind?

wayne71 said:
Jaxx316 said:

Has the apostrophe thread blown your mind?

We don't need to buy IMO , we have enough personnel with quality to be competitive.

Its the mindset and ensuring we defend like men and not schoolboys that needs addressing.

It doesn't matter who you have in defense and how many you have in the squad , if they fail to do the basics we will come unstuck.

I thought we were average but I think the new recruits got a taste of what it's like breaking down a team that were parking the bus and chasing hard. Fernandinho didn't handle it well.

Once again Yaya put in a pretty soft shift so not sure why he gets the armband in Vince's absence.

The thing that annoyed me most though was the way we allowed Cardiff to slow play. Given they were closing down and chasing hard, we needed to keep the game going but at times Edin or Yaya were lying on the ground moaning about a nothing challenge while the Cardiff team took the opportunity to have a breather and a drink. I'd say the whole Cardiff team had a drinks break 3 or 4 times during the first half alone.

Pants needs to come in for Joe for one game at the very least to give Joe a kick up the arse and I'm hoping Negredo replaced Dzeko because of injury because we really needed both of them on for that last 20 minutes. Kun is a little ineffective against teams parking the bus.

The positioning before their first goal is so bad.

Campbell can be front of our defenders getting the ball so alone. Hart could save that than Gunnarson comes and can shoot no one could block him as he wasnt marked well enough.

Also Bellamy was so alone around the pen spot if the ball somehow goes to him he has 100% clear chance.

Not mentoning the marking at the corners.

what was Zaba doing? He watched the ball or Campbell? He didt get close to the ball or Campbell so what did he watch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.