Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

We were always going to get ourselves in this position - Vinny is injured a lot, and Micah is almost always injured.

We all knew we were short in defence after letting Kolo go - very poor that we haven't resolved that, but slightly unfortunate that the inevitable defensive crisis has come so early in the season.

Lost for words about Hart's loss of form though.

lukyman said:
We were not going to go thru' season without losing. I'm glad that it was Cardiff and not a top 4. Hopefully this will give em a short very sharp kick up the arse. Onwards and upwards!

Absolute horseshi*e

couldn't agree more,drop hart

quote="andrewmswift"]panti for me. hart needs at least a game on the bench, he's been poor for a while now.

aguero wasn't up to it either, dzeko had to come off for injury i think, otherwise i would have put negredo on for kun. was overplaying all day, had at least 3-4 shooting opportunities and didn't have a crack once[/quote]

Why did Navas get took off? In the first half he was the only one who created space for other players and made the right passes. I'm not being funny or anything I love Aguero but when he doesn't pass the ball and tries taking everyone on it really annoys me. I think dzeko should of stayed and Navas. We can't afford to drop points like last season to teams like Cardiff.

Hart needs some competition. He can play dog shit and still know he'll be playing the next game.

Yes, Lescott and Garcia arent the best solutions at CB but Zaba is to blame for every single goal. He guarded Cambell.

Hart really bad at set pieces

superseiyan said:
Not a bad result, though a few players were dissapointing.

Not a bad result ?????

You cannot be serious !!!!!!!!

Just cracked open a beer. This thread is entertaining! For all the new fans on here, "welcome to following city"

Waited so anxiously for this game whole week and just can't believe what I saw,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.