Careful who you give a lift to

My first wife and I went to see the disaster at Maine Road (the one against QPR with the back header which led to relegation). Her work colleague told her that her husband was a City fan, so I agreed to give him a lift. We were regulars in those days. He was a senior lecturer at Hull University and good company.

Time went by, my wife and I got divorced, then I read this in the local press a few years later:

“Hull university yesterday suspended a senior lecturer in economic history accused of being a recruiting agent for the East German secret police during the 1980s.

***** ******* be removed from teaching duties for five terms and his salary reduced to cover the cost of a replacement. But he will be expected to continue research and resume teaching in October 2001.”
I know the bloke. He was also big into swinging I heard

My first wife and I went to see the disaster at Maine Road (the one against QPR with the back header which led to relegation). Her work colleague told her that her husband was a City fan, so I agreed to give him a lift. We were regulars in those days. He was a senior lecturer at Hull University and good company.

Time went by, my wife and I got divorced, then I read this in the local press a few years later:

“Hull university yesterday suspended a senior lecturer in economic history accused of being a recruiting agent for the East German secret police during the 1980s.

***** ******* be removed from teaching duties for five terms and his salary reduced to cover the cost of a replacement. But he will be expected to continue research and resume teaching in October 2001.”
I thought you were going to say he shagged the wife.

Not long after moving to my village I was heading in to collect the wife from a works do. I got flagged down by some old boy farmer standing in the middle of the street. Stopping I went to put the window down and by the time I had he had opened the passenger door and climbed in telling me he needed to get to some place at the back of beyond...even more back of beyond than my village.
Thinking how to get him out I took him 5 miles to the next village and told him I didnt know how to get to where he wanted and I would stop and ask for directions. He could get out and wait for me to come back to take him the rest of the way once I had collected the wife.
Parked up in next village and asked a passer by if he knew how to get to the place the farmer wanted to get to.
Passer by walks up to car window, bends down and looks in at me and the takes a look at my unwanted passenger....
"Fuck, I would take that **** anywhere"...and walks off.
Not what i wanted to hear and took me another 5 minutes of promising i would come back for him, to get him out the car.

Not long after moving to my village I was heading in to collect the wife from a works do. I got flagged down by some old boy farmer standing in the middle of the street. Stopping I went to put the window down and by the time I had he had opened the passenger door and climbed in telling me he needed to get to some place at the back of beyond...even more back of beyond than my village.
Thinking how to get him out I took him 5 miles to the next village and told him I didnt know how to get to where he wanted and I would stop and ask for directions. He could get out and wait for me to come back to take him the rest of the way once I had collected the wife.
Parked up in next village and asked a passer by if he knew how to get to the place the farmer wanted to get to.
Passer by walks up to car window, bends down and looks in at me and the takes a look at my unwanted passenger....
"Fuck, I would take that **** anywhere"...and walks off.
Not what i wanted to hear and took me another 5 minutes of promising i would come back for him, to get him out the car.
I never knew @dronefromsector7G was a farmer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.