Careful who you give a lift to

I gave a lift to a bloke once, he seemed okay at first but then he started banging on about how he was on an episode of Eggheads 20 or 30 years ago, he wouldn't shut the fuck about it as if it was something to brag about.... I mean he didn't even win, what a sad bastard.
You should have said you'd heard an oeuf & beat the fucker.

I gave a lift to a bloke once, he seemed okay at first but then he started banging on about how he was on an episode of Eggheads 20 or 30 years ago, he wouldn't shut the fuck about it as if it was something to brag about.... I mean he didn't even win, what a sad bastard.

You should have said you'd heard an oeuf & beat the fucker.

Would he have to shell out compensation ?

We picked up a fellow bluemooner at the roundabout just of junction 10 M6 as we were coming up from Kent.
Never meet him before and it was very cramped in the back of the car !.
He introduced himself and we said ' have you heard of the Kent strangles' lol

I did a lot of hitchhiking when I was touring around Europe in my early 20's. Once got picked up by a very attractive French lady in her late 40's/ early 50's in a battered 2CV. After a bit of broken French/ English she agreed to drop me off at a village 20 miles out of her way. She then spent the whole trip with her left hand rubbing my thigh, getting closer and closer to my, by now straining, cock as I sat there desperately thinking of non sexual things. At the village, she pulled over, gave me a kiss on the cheek, gripped my knob, said goodbye before driving off. I spent the next 10 minutes holding my rucksack at waist level until I had calmed down enough to go into the local bar. Always wondered about her. Was I supposed to put my hand on her leg? Or did she just do it for a bit of fun?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.