Carlitos Tevez doesn't get enough credit for what he's done

What a load of colly wobble.

He got plenty of credit when he wanted to play for the club, he got plenty of stick when he tried to sell us up the river.

I can't understand anyone who wants him and will defend him. He doesn't want to be here, and we've already bought his replacement.

All the player mentioned have been great players for City, but to deny that Tevez over two seasons, was not the main man that got City to the level they are at now, plus the company they now keep, and the respect they now have, would be wrong.

Not only would it have caused players to have another look at City because Tevez was there, but also to watch his 'engine' running on the park, must bring out extra effort in other players. He had to have bottle to change the club's that he changed.

City, Balotelli, De Jong, Toure and Tevez get more stick than most, from fans, press and commentators, so City fans should not add any to that.
In my opinion, he doesn't get enough credit.

Whatever Tevez has said or not said (probably more the latter) his 20 goals last season got us where we are today i.e. looking forward to Champions League football. Lay off him, he is still a City player. Slagging off City players is surely down to the media not the fans. Aguero, Dzeko and especially Balotelli have still got an awful long way to go to achieve what Tevez has.
Players come and go and so many have gone having achieved nothing for the club but do we slag them off - hardly every.
For goodness sake leave him alone and thank goodness we have him in our squad and I for one want to thank him for some wonderful performances in a sky blue shirt.

Since he's more interested in being a self serving little twat and has been paid an obscene amount of money I would say he's received credit enough from the club.

If, on the other hand, you're talking about respect, he's done his damnest to fuck up that deal.

I think on both counts he's got all he deserves.

No longer the star of the show and not as important as he once was. We have other players very capable of scoring goals and we play better as a team without him. Great player, but needs to leave for the benefit of our performances.

OJ Blue said:
What short memories we've got.

We were beside ourselves when he signed from "that" lot.

He's had the greatest form of his career and helped us win our first silverware in 35 years, of course he's made some offensive comments in the media about Manchester, but the lad is a professional footballer, not a professional Manc. Nobody tries harder and he loves winding the Rags up, what's not to like?.......

Big up Carlos, I still love you (in a manly way).

Fact is, he thought he was bigger than MCFC.
Now, he's not first choice starter.

He's got an awful lot of making up to do................................and I think; Zabaleta, Kompany, Richards, Dzeko, Silva, Milner etc try harder too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.