Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

Imagine the transfer fees that could come in for Bob, Mebude, Borges if they leave? All great prospects fans would love to see in 1st team but their sale will line Guardiolas pockets nicely for the summer market
How much are these players worth.
I think a lot of premier league teams may now choose to go the foreign route for the over 18s.

How much are these players worth.
I think a lot of premier league teams may now choose to go the foreign route for the over 18s.
Last year I think 3 lads left for Southampton for a combined figure of around £40m. I would guess Borges could bring in around £8m with sell ons attached at a guess. Not bad businesd

Instead of who ? . He doesn't control the ball well enough for a pep team

His stats, both offensively and defensively this season are bang in line with Rodri’s average at City, despite being 19 and playing for bottom of the league Southampton, rather than Centurions City. Therefore with the benefit of hindsight, clearly he should’ve been kept rather than blowing £50m on Phillips.

Regardless though, the point I was replying to was complaining about how clubs like Dortmund and Saints can buy City youngsters cheaply and sell them for a huge profit, the answer being simple, they take the risk of playing them every week.

Same as Brahim a few years ago, he got some game time, showed what he could do and City got a great deal for him when he decided to walk away.

His stats, both offensively and defensively this season are bang in line with Rodri’s average at City, despite being 19 and playing for bottom of the league Southampton, rather than Centurions City. Therefore with the benefit of hindsight, clearly he should’ve been kept rather than blowing £50m on Phillips.

Regardless though, the point I was replying to was complaining about how clubs like Dortmund and Saints can buy City youngsters cheaply and sell them for a huge profit, the answer being simple, they take the risk of playing them every week.

Same as Brahim a few years ago, he got some game time, showed what he could do and City got a great deal for him when he decided to walk away.
With this being a Borges thread I was referring to him with regards to control , Lavia is much more a pep player , however it would have been very difficult for him to be given an opportunity here with the levels we play at , especially this season . I hope he continues to impress, and we may see him back sometime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.