Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

Given that he hasn't had so much of a sniff of even making the bench this season, I think it's safe to say that Pep doesn't view him as a potential first teamer. Scope for him being part of a sweetener in any potential Bellingham deal? The type of player Dortmund would love, and probably flip for big profit in a few seasons.

Yep,he is off i believe.

Yep,he is off i believe.
Be a shame but you know what Pep demands for his wingers these days. He used to let his wingers do what they wanted in the final third years ago, now he demands them to keep possession.

I think we just need to accept that we’re a conveyor belt for young talent. We train them up to a high standard and sell them on for a good profit. I know we’ve currently got three academy lads in the first team squad, but most of these prospects will never get a sniff.

You get little to no chance to impress these days so when you do get a chance to play with the first team players you have to take it

unfortunately he had his after the World Cup break and didn’t take it , he was awful against Girona and hasn’t had a sniff since

shame

Not the first EDS player to slip the net (or the last) but we aren't short of attacking talent. Depending where he lands up you hope he fully takes the opportunity to kick on.

You get little to no chance to impress these days so when you do get a chance to play with the first team players you have to take it

unfortunately he had his after the World Cup break and didn’t take it , he was awful against Girona and hasn’t had a sniff since

shame
"awful" is a huge overstatement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.