Carlos hands in transfer request

Damocles said:
I deleted my first post on this thread, as it was all still pretty new stuff that I wanted to check out. Seems that this isn't bollocks and somebody in the club has leaked it.

We absolutely need to sort out this leaking situation, it's terrible.

Confirmed by that **** Kia and probably leaked by him too.

We are better with Carlos than without, nobody should be deluding themselves otherwise.

However we are a bigger club than Carlos and we need not let this sideshow distract us from our aims. We are currently joint top and we need to focus on that.

If its true then we put Carlos nowhere near the first team, train him with the kids so he isnt someone who can be visible to other players in training causing distractions and frictions. Captaincy should be stripped and handed straight to Vinny, a player who puts everything into this club and is the most professional of all our players on and off the pitch.

Carlos cannot undermine the club in this way and while im devastated Im delighted we are at the top of the table.

Oh and to any visiting rags, carlos is still burying goal after goal for us, how many has Shrek scored in his lat 18 hours of football from open play??

He's sat in from of a camera and lied to thousands of us. I don't care how good he is, or how crucial he's been, I can't forgive him.

Also, the person leaking shit to the press needs to be revealed. He'll be crucified.

Just had one of the best times seeing City,met a great couple from Northern Ireland
who support us-Stephen and Mary,get home to drink and watch MOTD,and fuck me even though were not on first and they don't show the hammers fans that don't
come back for the second half.Hanson actually compliments us.Where's the punchline? Here it comes Tevez has what! Bollocks.

Damocles said:
I deleted my first post on this thread, as it was all still pretty new stuff that I wanted to check out. Seems that this isn't bollocks and somebody in the club has leaked it.

We absolutely need to sort out this leaking situation, it's terrible.

what scares the shit out of me is that our club cant go a week without a big story whether true or not!!

tevez is better than any other striker we could bring in january,hopefully he can stay and get us champions league football and then replace him...i think if he was to leave in jan our chances of winning the league would be zero and champion sleague would be alot harder,fuking devastated

Only one person can deny or confirm this is Tevez !!
If untrue then HE should sue the NOTW and so should City.
If true then what a shit he really is,after his exclusive interview for the City fans.
Am I convinced either way ??
No !!
Lets hear it from Tevez first and then decide if he needs to be hung,drawn and quartered.
But please City,don`t lets go down the OT route like the Rooney exapade.
If he wants out then fuck him off !!
Isn`t that what we said about Rooney ?
If so then don`t stand there being hypocritical !!
But please let it be a fookin pack of lies !!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.