Carlos hands in transfer request

Deep down we all knew he was gonna leave. I wish you well Carlitos, thanks for the memories pal. Gutted about this but life goes on. The rags reckon that if Carlos goes it'll fuck up our season, derail us or whatever. Well let me tell you retarded dickheads something, we CAN afford to replace Tevez and the rest of the team if we need or want to. So while I might be gutted about it I definitely won't lose any sleep over it unlike you woman made pussy holes over Shrek. You pricks camped outside his house like hobo prostitutes. I trust Mancini, Kaldoon, Gary Cook & the Sheikh. Apart from one player, nothing changes. Now who fancies Dzecko, Aguero, Etoo or Torres?

Cant help myself after some of the shite I am reading....

Disillusioned? Disillusioned with being joint top of the Prem? Disillusioned with being the second best goal scorer in the league? Fucks sake, if any of this is actually true we never had a cat in hells chance of keeping the miserable **** happy in the first place.

Let it play itself out, but if he wants gone, let him fucking go and not make a mockery of the club like that fat **** did with the rags just a few weeks ago.

Manchester City >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carlos Tevez.

I seen in an interview the otherday, it may have been the Tevez one, he says that there are players that are basically not getting a game and someone is leaking information deliberately, i'm sure it was the Carlos interview. Also, i seen an interview today where Bobby was opening some sort of new Suite at Coms and during the clip, the camera went to Bobby and Cook in the background and they were deffo having words, seemed to me that Bob was remonstrating or complaining about something, strongly i thought, he may have been talking about the price of Wine at Tesco(s) but i swear i thought at the time it may have been one of the players that Bobby was on about, i swear i did.
Just hope i'm wrong.

Sue Denim said:
larderland said:
what a joke,my mum is a psychologist,and i was sitting at the family computer like 2days ago listening to the tevez interview,and she just turned to me and says whos that speaking???(she doesnt follow football) i said a city player. she then goes oh right,well u know hes luying yes?i was like what??she then got up and looked at the interview and said she could tell he was lying just by his body language etc when asked questions bout mancini etc...... i didnt listen and just thought she was talking shit.never thought 2days later this would happen,genuinely devastated

Depressed people are experts in masking their true feelings.

she pointed some small things to me to be fair made sense but i just ignored it,the knock on effect this could have on the club is just massive.hope common sense is found and he just finishes the season with us

FFS you lot get a grip.

If he wants out, he wants out. We will replace him. We wont sign another Carlos Tevez because he is unique, but he's not the only striker in world football. We're in a pretty decent position to bring someone in just as good.

Give up with all this our season is over shite. Them lot on Ragcafe will have a wankathon.

Im absolutely gutted he wants to leave, but if thats the case then let him and get on with it. No need to slag him off, dont turn this into another Rooneygate. Lets show some class and just move on if he wants to leave.

I can't beleive he'd leave us high and dry in January. Your all saying "oh it's ok we'll buy so and so in January" no one will sell anyone good mid-season. Liverpool just got taken over so we wont get Torres. I thought Tevez was a decent guy why couldnt he just wait until the summer when we're in the Champions League and in a position to replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.