Carlos hands in transfer request

Re: So avoidable

If Mancini is making sub decisions based on not hurting player feelings rather than trying to secure 3 points, then we have real problems. I love Tevez but he is doing himself no favours.

If the request was put in on monday I think the club have kept under raps and probably spoke to Tevez about it! What gets me is who leaked it to the press? My guess is his agent some piece off work he is.

Superace77 said:
Ric said:
Anyone who thinks this has been fabricated by the press are being naive. It's clearly happened.

How it pans out is another matter.

Ric puts it perfectly, this is happening but the end has not yet been decided. It's nit as clear cut as is being reported.
3468171238_34e21e7c0c.jpg

;)

you could tell as soon as mancini sed that.. we will have to cope without tevez on the OS.. i knew from that moment he would be on his way in jan :( o well... dzeco it is ;)

can't fault him if he wants to go home because he's missing his kids and splitting from his wife probably means he can't fetch them over here , a lot of us work away and u do miss home we get home at weekends though, bit tough for him to do that even wiv the obscene amount of money he gets paid for playing football so if he's going back to play in argentina fair enough who's got the money to buy him though.

According to a NOTW guy on Twitter (not that vermin Ashton, a more down to earth type), the OS video was made earlier this month before the Bolton incident.

If Carlos wants to go purely for family reasons then I'm more than happy to see him go back to Argentina,
but if he has intentions of wanting to play for another club in Europe then he should be made to stay and left to rot in the reserves.

just a thought

after the reaction when he was subbed against brum (boooo) has he (or his agent) completely misunderstood that reaction and thought they could turn the screw cos the subbing happened again....without understanding the difference in the substitution tactically, or indeed the fans reaction to it? (no booing) or the fact that we are now second in the league with the window looming....

After reading through 37 pages on this thread I can say I'm shocked at some of the responses from posters in this thread.

I can understand that a lot of us are feeling betrayed, partly due to the timing of the video on the OS and the ManC interview and further more blues are flatly in denial.

For it to be covered on this many news outlets at this time of night surely shows that there are elements of truth in it - however it is my gut feeling he won't go in January.

I have a feeling he'll be gone in summer (By which time we should HOPEFULLY have a replacement) but I think it will be a 1 or 2 year loan contract as no club in Argentina / South America can afford his transfer fee or wages.

If he does go to South America then it can be assumed its because of these familial issues and frankly I won't begrudge him that reason - family is more important to many people, including some footballers!

No matter what happens I will always think highly of Carlos because what he has done for our club, particularly this season, has been phenomenal; I just hope that he can continue to give 100% for the team for the remainder of the time he is with us and I hope the fans can get behind him and understand his reasons for wanting to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.