Carlos hands in transfer request

It's obviously true.

I'm just wondering whether it's knee-jerk after Bolton, but then, why's it not been resolved in a week.

I'd imagine he's spoke to his agent about leaving soon, due to his personal problems then the Mancini thing, or the possibility of Mancini leaving and his agents advised him to go now, in January.

Then City have probably wanted to keep it under wraps until January or even summer but this prick has leaked it to Ashton, who's had a field day gloating about his big exclusive, and how we look like knobs now, especially Cook and those in charge at the club after plugging Tevez for a week or so.

I just think, the sooner the club says something the better. Tevez can fuck off then, and we can bring in Torres hopefully, or even Benzema. I don't think Dzecko would fill his gap, Bellamy however.

IF this is true, I'm still hoping it's bullshit and just an agent's shite......

We got fucked over by Robinho, I very much doubt we will let ourselves get fucked over by Tevez.

There is probably only our club in the whole world who can stick a £50m price tag on him, de-register him from the squad in January and just let him play in the reserves until the end of his contract while we go out and buy a replacement striker. Let's see him get in the Argie side if he doesn't play any professional matches for 2 and 1/2 years.

We need to show that "player power" will NOT work at City and when you sign up for the club you will behave professionally, respect the manager, see out your contract and earn your bloody money. Contracts are a 2 way legal agreement and players are paid bloody well to adhere to the terms of that contract but it doesn't seem to matter to them. The first sniff of a higher wage packet, some BS excuse about not being valued etc and they want out. Not many clubs can make a stand because they can't afford to have highly paid, valuable players sat in the reserves, well, City can!

City are not here to be pissed around by any player, not any more, no matter how good they are.

lets just keep our dignity here and refrain from name calling and letting rags get to us over this. we did nothing wrong to him so we can keep our heads held high. i dont think he is replacable but i really hope we can get somebody of outstanding ability who can be just as effective.

im gutted, he is a special player. we have to concentrate more than ever though now and not let it get to us on the field.

Really pisses me off how we so regularly are not able to enjoy a good win because of sh!t like this. Either the media does something to wind us up or the players themselves pull a stunt like this.

SILVA............................we dont need tevez just a somebody else to play off this guy. Tevez will regret this

bobmcfc said:
lets just keep our dignity here and refrain from name calling and letting rags get to us over this. we did nothing wrong to him so we can keep our heads held high. i dont think he is replacable but i really hope we can get somebody of outstanding ability who can be just as effective.

im gutted, he is a special player. we have to concentrate more than ever though now and not let it get to us on the field.

sorry bob I just said summat naughty about that Neil ashton twat who clearly wishes us nothing but bad :-(

DD said:
bluesince84 said:
I think a lot of people are turning on tevez and I thinkly that's fair enough, however I am quite suprised that I'm not feeling that way. I actually don't really feel any anger towards tevez. I think this is completely different from the rooney situation. I don't think Tevez is motivated by greed, or to move to a bigger club, or because he wants a bigger club etc. I think it's solely that he is desperate to be with his family. Some things are bigger than football and money. People will say (and justifiebly so) that he's still got 3yrs to go on his deal. Yet whilst this is true am I right in thinking that when he signed his deal his family were living in Manchester? Anyway, if he goes, he goes. It aint the end of the world. Far from it. If anything I think it will help mancini. For all his greatness, Tevez continually undermines mancini and if tevez along with ade, SWP, Bridge go. Mancini will hopefuly have a dressing room truly behing him and pushing us right to glory. It's not the best news in the world, but it's not the worst we've ever had. The future has still never looked better. All together now!!

YOU TOLD EVERYBODY THAT WE WERE FRIENDS, THIS IS WHERE THE FRIENDSHIP ENDS, AHHAA, WOOAHH, WE'RE GONA GET ALONG WITHOUT YOU NOW!!!

Fantastic post. Nothing more to say!

haha gr8 ;post an love the end bit,i acctully started singing it to myself lol

I just hope they dont come up with some stupid fuckin deal like they did with the little Brazilan twunt so we have to pay for him to play in his beloved Argentina

LoveCity said:
Really pisses me off how we so regularly are not able to enjoy a good win because of sh!t like this. Either the media does something to wind us up or the players themselves pull a stunt like this.

Couldn't agree more. Since the brumm game at home we've been brilliant on the pitch, yet all the talk has been off the field stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.