Carlos hands in transfer request

I think a lot of people are turning on tevez and I thinkly that's fair enough, however I am quite suprised that I'm not feeling that way. I actually don't really feel any anger towards tevez. I think this is completely different from the rooney situation. I don't think Tevez is motivated by greed, or to move to a bigger club, or because he wants a bigger club etc. I think it's solely that he is desperate to be with his family. Some things are bigger than football and money. People will say (and justifiebly so) that he's still got 3yrs to go on his deal. Yet whilst this is true am I right in thinking that when he signed his deal his family were living in Manchester? Anyway, if he goes, he goes. It aint the end of the world. Far from it. If anything I think it will help mancini. For all his greatness, Tevez continually undermines mancini and if tevez along with ade, SWP, Bridge go. Mancini will hopefuly have a dressing room truly behing him and pushing us right to glory. It's not the best news in the world, but it's not the worst we've ever had. The future has still never looked better. All together now!!

YOU TOLD EVERYBODY THAT WE WERE FRIENDS, THIS IS WHERE THE FRIENDSHIP ENDS, AHHAA, WOOAHH, WE'RE GONA GET ALONG WITHOUT YOU NOW!!!

No chance of Boca or any other Argentine club paying realistic money. So he'll be here until the summer and then goes to Spain. Fuck him, he's been great but he's had the money to recognise that. This is about that twat of an agent generating money for himself.

bluesince84 said:
I think a lot of people are turning on tevez and I thinkly that's fair enough, however I am quite suprised that I'm not feeling that way. I actually don't really feel any anger towards tevez. I think this is completely different from the rooney situation. I don't think Tevez is motivated by greed, or to move to a bigger club, or because he wants a bigger club etc. I think it's solely that he is desperate to be with his family. Some things are bigger than football and money. People will say (and justifiebly so) that he's still got 3yrs to go on his deal. Yet whilst this is true am I right in thinking that when he signed his deal his family were living in Manchester? Anyway, if he goes, he goes. It aint the end of the world. Far from it. If anything I think it will help mancini. For all his greatness, Tevez continually undermines mancini and if tevez along with ade, SWP, Bridge go. Mancini will hopefuly have a dressing room truly behing him and pushing us right to glory. It's not the best news in the world, but it's not the worst we've ever had. The future has still never looked better. All together now!!

YOU TOLD EVERYBODY THAT WE WERE FRIENDS, THIS IS WHERE THE FRIENDSHIP ENDS, AHHAA, WOOAHH, WE'RE GONA GET ALONG WITHOUT YOU NOW!!!

Fantastic post. Nothing more to say!

bluesoup said:
The timing of this is a quite odd considering the press say the request went in on Monday. Let's wait and see what happens. Think there are a few twists and turns to follow.

Tune into the the next episode of the rollercoaster ride of MCFC tomorrow. Will the world be hanging on by a thread to see whether Tevez stays or goes? Will Ballotelli be the boo boy? Will people notice we are top of the league? Geez, you couldn't make this up.
request went in monday and mancini says this 4 days later > "we can talk about this situation every week. i have explained a 1000 times, carlos is a fantastic player he is one of the most important players in europe and maybe in the world. he will stay here for a long time because he hasn't told me otherwise"..........are the papers suggesting cooke kept the info to himself and never informed the manager?....i smell male cow shit

He is just upset he didn't win player of the month...

Tevez is a brilliant player... But I'm reserving judgement until something actually happens.

Obviously it's well reported he misses his family but he has repeatedly stated he would see out his contract with city before going home. Therefore for me it's nit the reason for the transfer request he just doesn't like mancini and has been badly advised from that greedy scummy twat of an agent he has.

Like what's already been said, were bigger then him as a club but I see no reason why we should short change ourselves and sell up. He's better since he's been at city and for me he's worth 35 mill now. Why should we say aww he's homesick? Shouldn't of signed a multiple million pound 5 year deal. If he's going let it be on our terms and have us ending up with dzeko. Gutted he wants to go but for me this is different to when swp or anelka wanted to go because this isn't the end of the world and were still in control. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.