Carlos hands in transfer request

djelanomcfc said:
If he was to leave I don't think it would be as bad as someone like Kompany going. Today showed we can win without him.

I'm more worried than that.

We played the worst club in the PL today. No decent club will allow Yaya Toure acres of space like that, and then oblige him to run around the last man back.

How often will he repeat that performance?

Frankly I think we're fucked. Our sole striker option is now a 20-year-old Italian who has mental issues and is constantly at risk of being sent off.

Would love for you to quote me 5 months from now when we secure the Prem and say you told me so.

NewbBlue said:
djelanomcfc said:
If he was to leave I don't think it would be as bad as someone like Kompany going. Today showed we can win without him.

We played the worst club in the PL today. No decent club will allow Yaya Toure acres of space like that, and then oblige him to run around the last man back.

Frankly I think we're fucked. Our sole option is now a 20-year-old Italian who has mental issues and is constantly at risk of being sent off.

Would love for you to quote me 5 months from now when we secure the Prem and say you told me so.

i agree with you.

NewbBlue said:
djelanomcfc said:

Frankly I think we're fucked. Our sole striker option is now a 20-year-old Italian who has mental issues and is constantly at risk of being sent off.

Don't worry we have Jo....

Has anyone else noticed his lack of loyalty to the teams he has played for?

Years Team
2001–2004 Boca Juniors
2004–2006 Corinthians
2006–2007 West Ham United
2007–2009 Manchester United
2009– Manchester City

The maximum he has stayed a team is 2 and a half seasons at his beloveded boca juniors. He also refused to play for Corinthians and ended up at West Ham, promised the fans he would be at them the following season and moved to United. If he wants to go let him go and see how long he lasts elsewhere. Everyone will miss him I know but cashing in on him in Jan or Summer won't be all bad as we will no doubt make a profit while we can and let somebody else deal with the problems he has made for himself e.g. family.

djelanomcfc said:
NewbBlue said:

Don't worry we have Jo....
footballing world beware we have jo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.