Carlos hands in transfer request

NewbBlue said:
djelanomcfc said:
If he was to leave I don't think it would be as bad as someone like Kompany going. Today showed we can win without him.

I'm more worried than that.

We played the worst club in the PL today. No decent club will allow Yaya Toure acres of space like that, and then oblige him to run around the last man back.

How often will he repeat that performance?

Frankly I think we're fucked. Our sole striker option is now a 20-year-old Italian who has mental issues and is constantly at risk of being sent off.

Would love for you to quote me 5 months from now when we secure the Prem and say you told me so.

Thats why a while back in my posts I encourage us not to burn our bridge with Ade. Hopefully it can be amended if we have the motivation.

we have players now that are just as big a name as tevez around world football in yaya and silva, if he does leave in january, id bet on us buying dzeko and fernando

barney10 said:
There is a light said:
Can anyone make me feel even a little bit better about this before I go to bed?
C'mon Jacko joint top.

I sat and counted the number of games we were unbeaten at 5pm, looked at the table and the only thing I could find to remotely moan about was that we could have been clear if we'd held on against Stoke.

Five hours is a short time as a Blue, something is ALWAYS waiting to slap you in the gob!

NewbBlue said:
djelanomcfc said:
If he was to leave I don't think it would be as bad as someone like Kompany going. Today showed we can win without him.

I'm more worried than that.

We played the worst club in the PL today. No decent club will allow Yaya Toure acres of space like that, and then oblige him to run around the last man back.

How often will he repeat that performance?

Frankly I think we're fucked. Our sole striker option is now a 20-year-old Italian who has mental issues and is constantly at risk of being sent off.

Would love for you to quote me 5 months from now when we secure the Prem and say you told me so.

You're always posting negative stuff about City. We're no where near ****ed.

Stop living up to your name as a complete 'newb'.

There is a light said:

Come on bud, me and you will go down to Carlos's pad and act all threatening!!!....Do you own a black hoody and track suit bottoms that can be tucked into your black Rockports?

If not could anyone borrow "There is a light" any of the above gear?

There is a light said:
lee-mcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9PXGFI-JZw&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube] fast forward to 2.15

Good effort, but I've already seen it 10 times on Sky plus ;)

Guess this is what Carlos is singing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElWylvVrGt8[/youtube]

I love it when people panic over reports with not 1 quote. If Tevez spends most the time saying he want's to retire soon don't people think if he released a transfer request he would mention it straight away?

Petetheblu said:
There is a light said:

Come on bud, me and you will go down to Carlos's pad and act all threatening!!!....Do you own a black hoody and track suit bottoms that can be tucked into your black Rockports?

If not could anyone borrow "There is a light" any of the above gear?

Ha, mate I'm not 16 but can I still come along? I've got a spray can and a snide black jacket.

I was thinking of spraying something like 'Leave City and you die', what do you reckon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.