Carlos hands in transfer request

It is with disappointment that we confirm to our supporters that Carlos Tevez has submitted a written transfer request. The Club can also confirm that the request has been rejected.
The Club remains disappointed by this situation and particularly with the actions of Carlos' representative.

Roberto Mancini and all at the Club have shown, and will continue to show, sensitivity to Carlos' personal circumstances including the issue of his family being based overseas. Indeed following his suspension as a result of the game against Bolton, Carlos requested, and was given, special dispensation by the Manager to take leave overseas.

The written transfer request is in stark contrast to Carlos' stated position in both public and club contexts. Significantly, over recent months, the Club has also received numerous requests from Carlos’ representative to renegotiate and improve his playing contract as well as more recently a request to extend that contract by another year.
However, in line with the Club's policy of not negotiating playing contracts mid-season this has not been granted. Carlos' current five-year contract has three-and-a-half years to run and he is the highest paid player at the Manchester City Football Club.

This is both an unfortunate and unwelcome distraction and the Club will remain focused on the games ahead in what is turning out to be a very promising season. The door remains open for Carlos to be selected to play.

There you have it, why ask for a new contract if he wants out. This is Rooney V2 all over

avoidconfusion said:
southstand117 said:
Yes because it was his 3 goals that won is the game yesterday, oh wait!!!!!
FFS man up

We played WEST HAM... bottom of the League and possibly the worst team in the League.

Do you honestly think we would have beaten Chelsea without Tevez for example with just Jo and Supersulk up front?

Yes but we would'nt have had just Jo or Supersulk would we? Bobby will sort this out, don't worry. The king is dead, long live the NEW king.

Citizens said:
Finally !! club statement guys !!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/December/Carlos-Tevez-A-statement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/D ... -statement</a>

Reading that leaves me with the conclusion that his agent is trying a Shrek on us.

Glad we have refused his request, we should not be forced to do something we dont want to do.

City have to stay strong through this, no pay rises or contract negotiations as wanted.

If Tevez wants out and is not just after pay rise then let him go for the right price or players (Villa & Iniesta)

Brilliant response by the club !!

Show him and his "representatives" who the boss is!

Lets not be held to ransom like Man Ure did by Rooneys agent.

It is with disappointment that we confirm to our supporters that Carlos Tevez has submitted a written transfer request. The Club can also confirm that the request has been rejected.

The Club remains disappointed by this situation and particularly with the actions of Carlos' representative.

Roberto Mancini and all at the Club have shown, and will continue to show, sensitivity to Carlos' personal circumstances including the issue of his family being based overseas. Indeed following his suspension as a result of the game against Bolton, Carlos requested, and was given, special dispensation by the Manager to take leave overseas.

The written transfer request is in stark contrast to Carlos' stated position in both public and club contexts. Significantly, over recent months, the Club has also received numerous requests from Carlos’ representative to renegotiate and improve his playing contract as well as more recently a request to extend that contract by another year.

This stinks of his scumbag agent wanted his bank account buffed up he's an utter kunt of the highest order. Tevez will be lining up against Everton. Oh and City did Tevez a big favour in allowing him to go home!

It sounds arrogant, but its like I told my mate last night, City are better equiped for this than possibly any other club. I think it is true, but thats not to say it cant be resolved. Tevez has issues with Mancini, and his agent also happens to represent and ex manager of ours, I have no doubt Tevez head is filled with his agents bile. I dont think Tevez has realised he's played his best football of his career under Mancini, but hey ho. If he does go its Torres for me, the most similar player in style, and is proven in this league.
Good old City, never dull.

thank god the request has been rejected, I wish Tevez would keep his head down and think more often before doing these continuous distractions we are in our mid-season run! we need our players focused for the title and have a stable squad ! I hope Tevez will think it over and stay by the end of the season. Thanks MCFC !

seantheduck said:
Significantly, over recent months, the Club has also received numerous requests from Carlos’ representative to renegotiate and improve his playing contract as well as more recently a request to extend that contract by another year.

And there we have it.

mcfcblue240 said:
Citizens said:
Finally !! club statement guys !!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/December/Carlos-Tevez-A-statement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/D ... -statement</a>

Reading that leaves me with the conclusion that his agent is trying a Shrek on us.

Glad we have refused his request, we should not be forced to do something we dont want to do.

City have to stay strong through this, no pay rises or contract negotiations as wanted.

If Tevez wants out and is not just after pay rise then let him go for the right price or players (Villa & Iniesta)

If true, how much do these prix need to live on at all? shitbags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.