Carlos hands in transfer request

transfer means move to another club......rather then terminate contract IMO. If thats case, and he is homesick who could afford him in S Amercia?

This smells of a Robby move, get a loan deal to your home club....collect wages or maybe its all agent bull for a move elsewhere.....football today.

He wants out, fair enough, thanks carlos, wish you well and bye.

We have enough quality and resources to plug gap and it might make us stronger not relying on one player!

This can be a very positive move for us, new capt, new players, new approach.....this might be just what we need!!

(then again our season could fall apart and other players will want away and no new players will want to come)

So to sum up, Carlos misses his family, but throw in an extra year and some extra cash and it`ll be right ?

Carlos (and his agent) need to get a grip here, Tevez because plenty of Fathers have to work away from their families just to support them let alone give them a no doubt lavish lifestyle that Tevez gives his, he needs to realise there are thousands of blokes out there in far worse situations than him.

This Kia fella, well nothing surprises me about him and what he`s capable of, always came across as a snide little c***.

There's been a lot of stories about him not being happy for a while now, so this isn't a surprise. I like the club's stance, and hope that they will get him into a meeting on his return and find out what the fuck is going on. I've no axe to grind with Kia, as football is all about money now, so he will obviously try to squeeze every single penny out of us. I have absolutely no idea how much either of them are on, however, if the stories are to be believed and Yaya is on a good 60-70k more a week than Tevez then I'm not surprised he's after more cash.

Stuuuuuu said:
Phew! This is excellent news.

I'm glad to see that, as I expected, Tevez personally has never put in a transfer request at City. But his greedy agent (who will have power of attorney over Tevez) has put in the request in his name as a money-making ploy.

I'm also glad to see that City have named and shamed the guilty party, and hopefully Tevez will now get rid of him. Clearly City want nothing to do with him now, anyway.

Tevez is evidently going nowhere, and never was.

And just to be absolutely clear: Tevez would not have even known about Kia J putting in this transfer request, until after it had happened.
None of that makes any sense to me, Carlos knows exactly what the crack is he is just been manipulated by KIA.

my thoughts on the club statement.

it could be that tevez and behind him his manager would like to play it a-la-rooney, and try to renegotiate his contract especially that he is being recognized by some as the one leading mancity recently. if that is the case, then the move is very awkward to say the least, and for this not only his manager is to blame, but also tevez himself. because this is not something you do at this moment of the year. add to this, that just a couple of days ago, tevez came in an interview to show his commitment to the club.

this only shows that tevez lacks dignity and does not have the balls to be a city capitain, and so better get rid of him sooner than later, and teach him a lesson on the way out. no player should be indispensable for the club. plus, we dont need distractions like this after all that has been achieved by the club.

having said this, no one deny his contributions so far and the goals he scored. its funny though that his main attribute is that he is hard working. well, for the money they are paid, every player should be more than hard working. it should be therefore noted that most those he has been playing with were not up to the high expectations of city (bellamy, adebayor,....)

one more thing... why is it that we always hear about this shit about tevez, why never about vinny, or hart, or kolo toure, they are just as important to the club.

Stuuuuuu said:
And just to be absolutely clear: Tevez would not have even known about Kia J putting in this transfer request, until after it had happened.

That, my friend, is complete and utter bollocks.

Carlito might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but no way on earth would he not know about this.

If he leaves, personally I wish the fella well, he has been absolutely fantastic for us, and elevated our status to a lot of other players around Europe and the world.

IF he does state he wants to go, I hope he stays to the end of the season at least and who knows, IF we somehow won the league (not an impossibility by any means) he may think again and stay for the next chapter of the story.

I'm not going to criticise the player, he came here on top money, for top money, I know if I got offered 150% or more to go to another employer, I would be gone too, unless my present employers matched it.
Nothing wrong with that at all.
He has done nothing but good for our club (last weeks tantrum excluded) superb player, great attitude on the pitch and carried our team at times.

So it's good luck from me Apache whatever you choose to do (unless you wanna rejoin that red shite that is!!)

DirtyHarry said:
So to sum up, Carlos misses his family, but throw in an extra year and some extra cash and it`ll be right ?

Carlos (and his agent) need to get a grip here, Tevez because plenty of Fathers have to work away from their families just to support them let alone give them a no doubt lavish lifestyle that Tevez gives his, he needs to realise there are thousands of blokes out there in far worse situations than him.

This Kia fella, well nothing surprises me about him and what he`s capable of, always came across as a snide little c***.

This

malg said:
There's been a lot of stories about him not being happy for a while now, so this isn't a surprise. I like the club's stance, and hope that they will get him into a meeting on his return and find out what the fuck is going on. I've no axe to grind with Kia, as football is all about money now, so he will obviously try to squeeze every single penny out of us. I have absolutely no idea how much either of them are on, however, if the stories are to be believed and Yaya is on a good 60-70k more a week than Tevez then I'm not surprised he's after more cash.

I suggest you read the official statement

The difference between the shrek situation and the Tevez one is that his agent isn't dealing with a family of skint Yanks. Our owners will soon be letting Mr.KJ know who does the fkin in the arse around here.

Bluemoon115 said:
And fuck what the rest of you say, he's getting the Barton transfer request treatment from me.
Well said bluemoon115 ...... any player, however good they are, if they put in a transfer request then they should never play for our club again!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.