Carlos hands in transfer request

Never a dull moment!

It's hard to imagine him staying after all this, and surely the armband must now go to Vinny, whether or not Carlos stays. As usual a very impressive statement from the club, interesting that they have made public the fact that he is our highest earner. Looking forward to see who comes in in january now.......

Lets not kid ourselves though blues, if we lose him it will seriously weaken the team. I don't think he's the best player in the world (in fact I don't think he's the best player at City), but I'd go as far as to say he's the best premier league player at the moment. His strength on the ball and the pressure he puts on defenders and keepers is tailor made for the English game and will be very hard to replace.

A few boos coming his way at the everton game? I don't condone booing but if this is just about money then he hasn't exactly covered himself in glory with this transfer request.

Looking on the bright side as a few have pointed out we are well placed to cope with this, financially at least.

The club may have bought themselves some breathing space till the end of the season. Whats most important now is to get Tev back playing, make sure us as fans are all on his side (not on is back!!!) and see if we can convince him to stay.

Its obvious he misses his family. Every chance he gets he is making 14 hour plane journeys to go see them just for a few days here and there.

The statement by the club is a good one and shows us how the club is being well managed and run behind the scenes.

Its seems a very strange situation. If as the specualtion seem sto say its because he misses his family there are no clubs in south america who could afford him.If its also for that reason there is no way he will stay in the prem (plus there is only one team who can aford him - chelski!).....in europe? - real madrid and barca (maybe?).......

this seems to be all about one preson....kia!...he just wants another huge pay day......!

lets wait to the end of the season and make it clear to tev that we are open to renegotiating his contract....make this public so everyone can see that the effort is there from the club to keep the player and that he is wanted....by the manager, the owners and the chairman/GC. Players like silva, kompany dejong viera need tog et in tev's ear as well........fuck it...lets the club just pay for all his family to move to manchester if it means keeping him!!!

if he still wants to go then there is nothing we can do. We would need a replacement and though there are a few better forwards around in the world are there any that are in the tev mould (i dont think so as he is a bit of an individual) and also are those that are as good available.....please dont say ibra....he is like an anti tevez!!!...lazy lazy lazy!!!

What ever happens this week
On Monday we should sing something along the lines of the following
To the tune of Tevez is a Blue

F**K KIA Off
F**K KIA OFF
Listen to your heart
and not that C**T
(Needs another line)

bluestew said:
Bluemoon115 said:
And fuck what the rest of you say, he's getting the Barton transfer request treatment from me.
Well said bluemoon115 ...... any player, however good they are, if they put in a transfer request then they should never play for our club again!!!
He can play again for me, but I won't cheer him like I used to, or think of him in the same way.

But his reputation with me is right down to zero.

He's gotta redo and better everything he's done for us so far to gain my respect again.

Bluemoon115 said:
bluestew said:
Well said bluemoon115 ...... any player, however good they are, if they put in a transfer request then they should never play for our club again!!!
He can play again for me, but I won't cheer him like I used to, or think of him in the same way.

But his reputation with me is right down to zero.

He's gotta redo and better everything he's done for us so far to gain my respect again.

Everybody has missed the real reason he has handed in the request!!

Because we found and sang for 'ALAN' Tevez realised he not the only one we want

If he misses his family so much why doesn't he bring them over to England?
The only thing he wants is more money which is obvously fulled by Kia who is a moneygrabbing idiot
Tevez will hopefully stay and help us win something. What more could Tevez want? He is on a lot of money a week, he is the captain, top scorer and loved by the club. He is just being spoiled

on thing about tevez family...

the club should not really care to be honest. most of the players and including the staff are not from manchester, and have their families abroad. and trust me they all miss their families and wish they were with them.

now, that the transfer request is confirmed, i dont want to see tevez playing for city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.