Carlos hands in transfer request

Its not the fact he has put a request in that infuriates me, its the timing of this coming out, so it seems he put the request in earlier in the week, yet we suddenly emerge as genuine title contenders, go joint top, and then bang, now is the time for this to come out, it isn't coincidence, this has been done now to gain maximum exposure for themselves, and to try and knock City off our stride again.

Stuuuuuu said:
Phew! This is excellent news.

I'm glad to see that, as I expected, Tevez personally has never put in a transfer request at City. But his greedy agent (who will have power of attorney over Tevez) has put in the request in his name as a money-making ploy.

I'm also glad to see that City have named and shamed the guilty party, and hopefully Tevez will now get rid of him. Clearly City want nothing to do with him now, anyway.

Tevez is evidently going nowhere, and never was.

And just to be absolutely clear: Tevez would not have even known about Kia J putting in this transfer request, until after it had happened.

Absolute bollocks mate. There is no way Tevez did not know about the transfer request.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Its not the fact he has put a request in that infuriates me, its the timing of this coming out, so it seems he put the request in earlier in the week, yet we suddenly emerge as genuine title contenders, go joint top, and then bang, now is the time for this to come out, it isn't coincidence, this has been done now to gain maximum exposure for themselves, and to try and knock City off our stride again.
Same way I feel mate

Distressing situation. I would never have thought it possible!
There is only one reason why this have happened. And this reason can only cause damage to the club. The positin in the leaugue table is not an excuse. It's quiet normal situation when the player who deserves to play have no chance to prove himself, or he has just 30 minutes, or he's on loan. We are losing our best players and buying Balos. An it's a real pain.

seantheduck said:
transfer means move to another club......rather then terminate contract IMO. If thats case, and he is homesick who could afford him in S Amercia?

This smells of a Robby move, get a loan deal to your home club....collect wages or maybe its all agent bull for a move elsewhere.....football today.

He wants out, fair enough, thanks carlos, wish you well and bye.

We have enough quality and resources to plug gap and it might make us stronger not relying on one player!

This can be a very positive move for us, new capt, new players, new approach.....this might be just what we need!
!

(then again our season could fall apart and other players will want away and no new players will want to come)

THIS THIS THIS.

There are similarities with the war United had with Rooneys agent and the United management, prior to him re-signing his contract. I believe United released the story that Rooney had slept with the prostitute because they thought Rooney was leaving and they knew the united fans would be split between loyalty for Fergie and Rooney. But that is another story!

City ban Kia as "persona non gratis" and his agent immediately retaliates with well "if you wont allow me to be here my player is not staying either" I know Tevez is a troubled character who is difficult to keep happy but it is more than coincidence that the week his agent is banned he puts in a transfer request. There is talk from his agent he is staying in Europe when he leaves City, so the family issues are just secondary. The City management must have known Kia would not take his ban lying down and I only hope we have some top strikers lined up for the jan transfer window.

MaChine said:
Distressing situation. I would never have thought it possible!
There is only one reason why this have happened. And this reason can only cause damage to the club. The positin in the leaugue table is not an excuse. It's quiet normal situation when the player who deserves to play have no chance to prove himself, or he has just 30 minutes, or he's on loan. We are losing our best players and buying Balos. An it's a real pain.
In what way has Tevez not had chance to prove himself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.