Carlos hands in transfer request

PaulPowre said:
simon23 said:
this again is my slight worry with this whole situation...i too cannot think of a striker who id rather have than tev and one that we cold realistically get!?!?

people suggesting andy carroll need to give their head a wobble...he isnt fit to lace tev's boots

but he has scored as many as Tevez this season.

And in a far far worse squad than he would play in at City

PaulPowre said:
simon23 said:
this again is my slight worry with this whole situation...i too cannot think of a striker who id rather have than tev and one that we cold realistically get!?!?

people suggesting andy carroll need to give their head a wobble...he isnt fit to lace tev's boots

Carroll has yet to prove himself on a bigger stage, in a team of world class players. He's also a very negative influence it'd be like signing a younger Barton all over again. Can't stand him and do not want Carroll anywhere near this club.

People keep suggesting we can function without him like yesterday but this was against a poor West Ham side. Yes, we played very well, but he is pivotal to us and almost unreplaceable.

Secondly, there are only three teams in the world who could afford him I think. One of them is ourselves. The second is Chelsea, and City would never sell to league rivals. The third team is Madrid but as others have said, money from a transfer isn't that useful.

PaulPowre said:

And Carroll hasn't been supplied by players of the quality of Silva, Toure, Johnson, Barry, De Jong, Milner. I think Carroll would be a class signing, not as a direct replacement for Tevez but definitely replaces that other mard arse Adebayor.

We all knew at the back of our minds that Tevez wants to go back to Argentina, i thought it could of been summer 2012, let's just hope he stays for the rest of season and gets us in the champions league or win's the FA Cup/Europa League, at least he leaves having done something for us. Who evers boo's him next Monday arnt real fans.

I love the guy but come on... 26 years old, hundred odd grande a week and homesick.. grow up!!!

Im 25, working in a flippin desert away from family for naff all compared to that, ok i have a gripe every now and then but i get on with it!!

MAN UP!!!

What a cowardly, wyning, lying, greedy little prick!!

Lets face the cold truth tevez! Your paid a fortune and only last week you are raving throught the press you hate modern football due to the greed of players!! Look at yourself. You can say that your relationship with Mancini is poor but he has made you everything you are today, he bases the whole team around you FFS!! makes you captain and possibly has added things to your game that has made you the talent you are today!! What more do you want? Your paid vast amounts, your captain, your in the team every week, your idolised by all us city faithful, and your team is joint top of the league and getting stronger every game!!!!!

Take a long look at what your going to get out of this because at the moment we will drop you far before mancini, you can fuck off to barca or madrid but it will cost them upwards of 50 million because thats what your worth to us!! and they wont pay you any more than us!! You cant go back to boca because they cant afford you, your not going on loan and you cant quit because we will sue the fuck out of you once you join another club!!

Tell your agent to fuck off and realise just what you have here, because you are lucky to be at city!! We dont want to replace you beacuse your a phenominal player and we adore you, but the fact is no player is bigger thanus anymore and we could replace you if we wanted to!

Stay and fight and get all you want out of this short career your lucky enough to have and then spend the rest of your days with your daughters and the cash you are lucky enough to recieve fom this fantastic club because if you leave you will regret it!!

In City and Mancini we trust

oh didnt see the statement on os

also "he is the highest paid player at the Manchester City Football Club."

well the sun think thats yaya ,,haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.