Carlos hands in transfer request

There is one thing im unsure about... if he is in Argentina and simply says "Fuck off, I aint coming back".

Is there actually anything we can do? I know he has a 3 and half year contract and if he said that over here he would go to court. But what happens then if he stays in another country and doesnt step foot over here again?

fuck me, never boring being a blue. not concerned about this at all. maybe city are going to be the first club to show that players are taking the piss and our owners have the money and balls to back a fightback. be fuckin made up if we do. as many other posters have said, the backbone of mancini's team (vinny, nige etc) is pure class. get another striker in (and maybe mario stops being a gimp), and its happy days. end of the day, few years ago, we had dickson etuhu thinking he was bigger than the club. at least its now carlos tevez. we're doing alright

Something I'm trying to get my head around, we paid Kia Joorabchian for Tevez's registration for 5 years however, now acting as Tevez's agent he's been involved Tevez handing in a transfer request which he'll of course benefit from again. If I've summarised this correctly how is this allowed and furthermore why did City allow it to happen? It seems a very strange to me.

Here's the thing. Tevez is a world class footballer, he is also not the brightest...how long has he been over here and he can barely say "hello" The best thing he could have done was keep quiet but his "story" changes daily...you can drive a bus through the holes in the logic.

City's statement is clear and hasn't altered...Tevez and his agent want more money.

That's it. Forget the rest it's smoke and mirrors. It's always the money.

Read it again....Tevez wants more money. Say it outloud and remember it. When you hear the other excuses forget them.

He and his agent have gone about this all wrong. They would probably have got more money in the Summer but they want it now. City could and might make things very difficult for them both. This could cost Tevez a lot of money in the end.

The reality is that we can do without the bad PR and he will be sold but he has taken a risk messing with a club that can afford to sit on this and let him stew.

I've no idea what happens next but I'm sure our owners know and will do the best for the club.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
There is one thing im unsure about... if he is in Argentina and simply says "Fuck off, I aint coming back".

Is there actually anything we can do? I know he has a 3 and half year contract and if he said that over here he would go to court. But what happens then if he stays in another country and doesnt step foot over here again?

He's not in Argentina... apparently he's in Tenerife.

blumoonrises said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

He's not in Argentina... apparently he's in Tenerife.

He's at a spar resort in Italy

Rahart said:
I think looking at the statement, I think I've misjudged him a bit. What I learned from it, is something else. I think a lot of the decisions made by Mancini had a little bit more to do with what he thought on a personal level than football one.
Bellamy being pushed out, Ireland shoved out, Given benched..etc.

Things like this infurriate me because it's one of the most popular sports in the world, in this professional age, and these kind of things still happen, like it's an amateur organisation. Which I've seen too many times over here.

It seems like one big power struggle, but yet again we seem to forget that these lads a people, not horses we whip to do what we demand of them. Yes they are getting paid, and a hell of a lot, more than they deserve, but that still doesn't mean that we should be allowed to treat them poorly.

The sad thing is that, well the difference is that, here in football, players are discarded and thrown out as quickly as they were brought in and can be replaced. No loyalty, no heart. Just a cold business.

You never give up do you Irishblue69...oops sorry Rahart ? Nobody is pushing Tevez anywhere, he's made his own choice, f**k him. As for the others you champion, one shot his own foot, one was pretty well useless for a whole season, the other replaced by a younger better model.

Football has always been that cold, as I'm sure you know.

hes in tenerife prolly trying to cut a deal with one of the spanish giants but city should sell him on our terms not his. he has no loyalty and if he missed his family then he would want an argentina move, but what hole in the wall club including Boca would be able to afford carlos? if he wants to play slop ball in argentina then let him waste his career and talent. little ass woman, now i know why baconface didnt care to have him stay at the swamp. oh well, i think we could be more of a force with someone who will actually be happy at the club and not put on fake interviews a week before stating he is happy and here to stay for years to come. wheres the loyalty? hell be regretting his childish ways when city is on top as we are almost there and the West ham game shows that our players are finally gelling with eachother and without the wolfman!

cleavers said:
Rahart said:
I think looking at the statement, I think I've misjudged him a bit. What I learned from it, is something else. I think a lot of the decisions made by Mancini had a little bit more to do with what he thought on a personal level than football one.
Bellamy being pushed out, Ireland shoved out, Given benched..etc.

Things like this infurriate me because it's one of the most popular sports in the world, in this professional age, and these kind of things still happen, like it's an amateur organisation. Which I've seen too many times over here.

It seems like one big power struggle, but yet again we seem to forget that these lads a people, not horses we whip to do what we demand of them. Yes they are getting paid, and a hell of a lot, more than they deserve, but that still doesn't mean that we should be allowed to treat them poorly.

The sad thing is that, well the difference is that, here in football, players are discarded and thrown out as quickly as they were brought in and can be replaced. No loyalty, no heart. Just a cold business.

You never give up do you Irishblue69...oops sorry Rahart ? Nobody is pushing Tevez anywhere, he's made his own choice, f**k him. As for the others you champion, one shot his own foot, one was pretty well useless for a whole season, the other replaced by a younger better model.

Football has always been that cold, as I'm sure you know.

Irishrag more like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.