Carlos hands in transfer request

lostgalaxy said:
Despite all the success, Carlos 's a family man.

Is that the same 'family man' who split with his Mrs whilst she was pregnant & has been nailing some model since?

Allegedly!

More like a mard-arse who after having his own way for 18 months (trips back to Argentina, the captaincy etc) is throwing his toys out of the pram coz he got substituted! His reaction to the Notlob substitution was disgraceful and if a 12 year old had done it you'd have had words.

I love Carlos, but as an earlier poster said, I've always had that little nagging doubt about someone who could move from the dark side to us so easily - something about it just doesn't sit right.

Hopefully he won't need to be, but he CAN be replaced & I would trust Bobby to do that.

The fans reaction if he's in the squad next Monday might be interesting - I'd say it's 50/50 he'll get booed!

kennycar said:
cityboy1 said:
but teves isn't 24

It was a direct quote from Holloway's strange incomprehensible rant during the rooney double u turn. He was talking about the bosman rule i think, although noone can be sure.
shit its been a while since ians had a rant

MCFC BOB said:
I think it's time we let go. It's upsetting, but if it's family affairs then he's a good man to put them first. Football is just a job.

I'm devastated that he's going, but... you know.

Fully concur, i got over Trevor Francis eventually so this should be no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.