Carlos hands in transfer request

scenecreamer said:
How can he leave if his request was denied?

He can't, he wont be leaving....not yet anyway. He should be put up for sale in the summer regardless of what happens now.

scenecreamer said:
exactly. he cant.
he is staying end of

wish the sun would print rooney has fucked another prossie now take the focus away from us!

i love tevez, it will be really hard to replace him, but we can and will replace him.
on the pitch i couldn't hope for a better player, but off it is where the problems are.
we seem to be always walking on egg shells with carlos re family, retiring etc..
also to add to that gobshite kia.
so maybe it's time to let him to go..
he is the highest paid player at the club, club captain and we have done everything we can to make him happy, so if this is about getting more money, then i really hope we don't give in to it.

What really irritates me is how they've planed this through and released at the most important part of our season to try and put pressure on the club, the horrible little BASTARDS.

I just hope if he does move on it won't trigger the likes of David Silva wanting to go who just recently stated Tevez was a huge part in him settling down here, I don't know what the fucks going on, really gutted by this and very surprised.

BlueInBury said:
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this but I've just been having a look on twitter. Somebody asked Micah Richards if Tevez is leaving and he replied:

@laurafreaks @ofbeingidle i cant say much but if he is he will sadly missed, he's a top guy!

Doesn't sound good and sounds like the players are well aware of the situation!
Of course they're aware. It's been on the news all night.

djelanomcfc said:
scenecreamer said:

He can't, he wont be leaving....not yet anyway. He should be put up for sale in the summer regardless of what happens now.

That's right, he can't leave. And his contract has 3 years on it, so he isn't trying to pull a Rooney. He isn't threatening to leave as a negotiating tactic.

I don't see why people are criticizing him, it's his agent who is creating the problems.

scenecreamer said:
djelanomcfc said:

That's right, he can't leave. And his contract has 3 years on it, so he isn't trying to pull a Rooney. He isn't threatening to leave as a negotiating tactic.

I don't see why people are criticizing him, it's his agent who is creating the problems.
BOLLOCKS.Forget the bollocks remark.I read your post wrong and thought you were blaming RM.Sorry.

There are certain players that just won't be here too long, I always thought Tevez would be one, I don't expect Balotelli to be here long term either. It's no surprise that Tevez is a greedy, deceitful two faced liar, many players are, as long as he performs on the pitch I don't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.