carlos screws argie dream

i kne albert davy said:
Pam said:
Blue Smarties said:
Why? It wasn't a Manchester City penalty. And after all he's said and done he can fuck himself.

Sorry, but Tevez has repeatedly caused embarrassment with his constant carping. Every time he says something stupid or dismissive or demeaning to the club AND the city of Manchester, I cringe. This is because I get it in the neck at work every single time he does it. So he can fuck right off. And lets have a proper captain who won't chuck City scarfs on the floor but is happy to have the flag of his country wrapped around him. I wouldn't mind the latter if it weren't for the former. Djeko managed to do both, which was fine.

Fucking Carlos Tevez. Captain Twattastic
He's never embarrassed us on the pitch though and that's all i'm really bothered about and if you look he doesn't chuck the City scarfs on the floor he puts them down 1 at least on a seat but i suppose it make's a good story so carry on but you won't make me believe it.And if all your worried about at work is getting stick about Tevez leaving you needed to be going when they were beating us 5-0 or we were losing at High Wycombe and the likes and they were winning Prem and Champs league and we had no come back.Gettin stick about Tevez is easy by comparison.

If having a captain who talks shit about the club executives and the city and wants out of the club and hands in a transfer request midway trough the season and isn't even bothered to learn english is not embarrassing....then i dont know what is?

Every other fan in the world would be disgusted to have a captain like Carlos! The fact that he is captain for a big club like ManCity now makes it even worse.

It's an embarrassment for City that he is the captain and carries the armband on the pitch.

He is everything a captain shouldn't be.

BlueCityfan said:
i kne albert davy said:
Pam said:
Sorry, but Tevez has repeatedly caused embarrassment with his constant carping. Every time he says something stupid or dismissive or demeaning to the club AND the city of Manchester, I cringe. This is because I get it in the neck at work every single time he does it. So he can fuck right off. And lets have a proper captain who won't chuck City scarfs on the floor but is happy to have the flag of his country wrapped around him. I wouldn't mind the latter if it weren't for the former. Djeko managed to do both, which was fine.

He's never embarrassed us on the pitch though and that's all i'm really bothered about and if you look he doesn't chuck the City scarfs on the floor he puts them down 1 at least on a seat but i suppose it make's a good story so carry on but you won't make me believe it.And if all your worried about at work is getting stick about Tevez leaving you needed to be going when they were beating us 5-0 or we were losing at High Wycombe and the likes and they were winning Prem and Champs league and we had no come back.Gettin stick about Tevez is easy by comparison.

If having a captain who talks shit about the club executives and the city and wants out of the club and hands in a transfer request midway trough the season and isn't even bothered to learn english is not embarrassing....then i dont know what is?

Every other fan in the world would be disgusted to have a captain like Carlos! The fact that he is captain for a big club like ManCity now makes it even worse.

It's an embarrassment for City that he is the captain and carries the armband on the pitch.

Not on the field he a'int read the post mate.

BlueCityfan said:
i kne albert davy said:
Pam said:

To be fair to the poster you quoted, he did say ''on the pitch''. As far as I'm aware, Tevez never did any of the slagging off you mentioned on the pitch.

love how everyone is bashing him when he's played excellent for us for 2 years
but oh one bad game and he is "shit" all of a sudden and sergio will automatically be 100% better? . fickle.

but i will agree his pen was poor.

I am glad the Tevezgate saga is nearly over. The sooner the better so we can concentrate on MCFC and not one player. On the pitch no complaints whatsoever he has been the true professional, off it completely the opposite, just pleased that NDJ was Captain in first half and I am assuming Komps was captain in 2nd half. We will miss your on field achievements Carlos, but glad the baggage you carry round with you will be gone.

i kne albert davy said:
BlueCityfan said:
i kne albert davy said:

But he is wearing the armband on the pitch. Still he is greedy on the pitch and doesn't communicate with his teammates.

So yes..in a way he is embarrassing on the pitch too.

Ah yes scoring 43 goals in 63 games for mcfc is embarrassing

i'd rather have a greedy player who scores a lot than a player who is afraid to have a shot.

You can't fault tevez on the pitch for us as he is world class.

[/quote]
you needed to be going when they were beating us 5-0 or we were losing at High Wycombe and the likes and they were winning Prem and Champs league and we had no come back.Gettin stick about Tevez is easy by comparison.[/quote]
.[/quote]

I bloody well was going then. I've been going for 35 years and I absolutely loathe this twat.

BlueCityfan said:
i kne albert davy said:
BlueCityfan said:

But he is wearing the armband on the pitch. Still he is greedy on the pitch and doesn't communicate with his teammates.

Can't be serious i'm as disappointed with his antic's off field as anybody but 20 prem goals who's going to fill that void, who's next mario wiv 6 and toure got a few show me a striker who's not greedy and i'll show you 1 that don't score many.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 pm --<br /><br /> you needed to be going when they were beating us 5-0 or we were losing at High Wycombe and the likes and they were winning Prem and Champs league and we had no come back.Gettin stick about Tevez is easy by comparison.[/quote]
.[/quote]

I bloody well was going then. I've been going for 35 years and I absolutely loathe this twat.[/quote]
If you've been going 35 years you shouldn't be bothered with stick at work then water off a ducks back now,specially as you can now give back more than you have to take.

i kne albert davy said:
BlueCityfan said:
i kne albert davy said:

Can't be serious i'm as disappointed with his antic's off field as anybody but 20 prem goals who's going to fill that void, who's next mario wiv 6 and toure got a few show me a striker who's not greedy and i'll show you 1 that don't score many.

Dzeko and Balotelli for example....and Aguero if he comes or whoever who replaces Tevez. And im sure Mancini is eyeing some forwards and midfielders who score goals. Nasri being one of them.

We need the midfielders to score aswell. Not only the striker. This means that Mancini must change his tactics and not use a central midfield of De Jong-Barry and Yaya anymore. A creative midfielder who scores alot of goals is needed to replace Barry. Like Nasri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.