carlos screws argie dream

Fuck him, doubt he gives any more of a shit about his Argie teammates than he does his City teammates.

BlueCityfan said:
i kne albert davy said:
BlueCityfan said:
But he is wearing the armband on the pitch. Still he is greedy on the pitch and doesn't communicate with his teammates.

So yes..in a way he is embarrassing on the pitch too.
Can't be serious i'm as disappointed with his antic's off field as anybody but 20 prem goals who's going to fill that void, who's next mario wiv 6 and toure got a few show me a striker who's not greedy and i'll show you 1 that don't score many.

Dzeko and Balotelli for example....and Aguero if he comes or whoever who replaces Tevez. And im sure Mancini is eyeing some forwards and midfielders who score goals. Nasri being one of them.

We need the midfielders to score aswell. Not only the striker. This means that Mancini must change his tactics and not use a central midfield of De Jong-Barry and Yaya anymore. A creative midfielder who scores alot of goals is needed to replace Barry. Like Nasri.
Looks like Nasri could well be on his way which should help with goals from midfield he got 10 in prem last season pretty good from middle but at the moment just don't see Balotelli or Dzeko getting 20 between em let alone on their own.Still say he's going to be a big miss looks like we'll sell him on the cheap 40 mil just keep him from other European teams.

i kne albert davy said:
BlueCityfan said:
i kne albert davy said:
Can't be serious i'm as disappointed with his antic's off field as anybody but 20 prem goals who's going to fill that void, who's next mario wiv 6 and toure got a few show me a striker who's not greedy and i'll show you 1 that don't score many.

Dzeko and Balotelli for example....and Aguero if he comes or whoever who replaces Tevez. And im sure Mancini is eyeing some forwards and midfielders who score goals. Nasri being one of them.

We need the midfielders to score aswell. Not only the striker. This means that Mancini must change his tactics and not use a central midfield of De Jong-Barry and Yaya anymore. A creative midfielder who scores alot of goals is needed to replace Barry. Like Nasri.
Looks like Nasri could well be on his way which should help with goals from midfield he got 10 in prem last season pretty good from middle but at the moment just don't see Balotelli or Dzeko getting 20 between em let alone on their own.Still say he's going to be a big miss looks like we'll sell him on the cheap 40 mil just keep him from other European teams.

Balo can score 20 goals a season easily if he keeps himself fit. Dunno about Dzeko yet...if Mancini signs players like Nasri and some more. It will help Dzeko.

If Mancini finds the right tactic and formation....and Dzeko keeps himself fit. He can score 20+ goals a season aswell.

He didn't get much support from the midfield last season.

I might be a minority but I find it hard to slag Tevez off. The best striker I have ever seen in a city shirt who gave 110% everytime he wore the shirt just a shame the likes of Kia surround him. I don't take any pleasure seeing Tevez miss that penalty and wish him all the best in the future(one day I hope he regrets his decision) no player is bigger than city but I feel his absence will cost us the title next year.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I might be a minority but I find it hard to slag Tevez off. The best striker I have ever seen in a city shirt who gave 110% everytime he wore the shirt just a shame the likes of Kia surround him. I don't take any pleasure seeing Tevez miss that penalty and wish him all the best in the future(one day I hope he regrets his decision) no player is bigger than city but I feel his absence will cost us the title next year.

I too find it hard to slag him off, nobody can deny his commitment on the pitch.

I'd like Mancini to maybe make an agreement with Tevez to stay 1 more season and try and take the Title from Stretford and we will make it easier for him to go back to Argentina/Brazil with our good wishes.

Also get Aguero in now and allow him plenty of time to settle.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Finally someone who has the same view as me!

Poor pen, should have took it like this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/UAE-s-Awana-Diab-attempts-insane-penalty-and-it?urn=sow-wp3427" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dir ... sow-wp3427</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.