Carlos Tevez and my Sons nose at Blackburn Game!

blueinbolton77

My lad Tom wanted to thank everyone around him ( in block 117/South Stand ) at the game monday night who came over to see how he after a Carlos Tevez rebounded and hit him in the face. He's as proud as anything about it and more pleased that Carlos then found the net three times instead.

And I'm really impressed how many people took the time to see how he was and proud of my lad for wanting to stick out the rest of the game. And especially the two girls in the medical room who although they had a serious incident to deal with as well, still took the same care and attention for Tom. Anyway, he's been to the doctors and only a black eye to deal with and not a broken nose. Which has saved me from being executed by my wife.

763762175_58R7e-M.jpg

This is the better looking picture after they cleared up the blood from his face. Tom ASKED me to put this on by the way because he wants his mates in the south stand to see it! And blood is BLUE in the viens, it only turns red when it get's spilt on the ground and becomes totally useless to anyone.

A little tip mate:

Send that to the club mate and you might well get a meeting and/or shirt from the diminutive Argie fox himself.

(or you could go and see a solicitor and sue City for every penny of their new wealth)

Well done lad
I don't think Carlos ment it and when he see this he will be on the phone

Didsbury Dave said:
A little tip mate:

Send that to the club mate and you might well get a meeting and/or shirt from the diminutive Argie fox himself.

(or you could go and see a solicitor and sue City for every penny of their new wealth)

ha ha ha. No. I'll not sue anyone, not in my character. But I've asked if I can get a signed shirt if possible, but not heard anything just yet.

Tom is a big Carlos fan, but on the train on the way home he was more concerned about was the fella who'd been seriously illl and hoped he was ok ( so do I ), and that he's now even more impressed with Shay Given now he knows how powerful the ball can come at you!

Pictures like this should be sent to the players, it might help improve their accuracy. Might even be worth faking a few!

If only it had been a Vassell shot. The damage would have been minimal.

Well done for sticking it out in the cold.

Glad Tom's ok mate, you are around 3-4 rows back from me just across the walkway. Carlos actually aimed at the fella just in front of me to the side who deflected it on to Tom, if he'd have gone with his head instead of his hand Tom would probably have been fine. Glad he's ok anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.