Carlos Tevez | How do City fans remember him?

Captained us to our first significant silverware in 35 years., also first City player in years to w9n top division golden boot.Magnificent player who didnt mind mixing it if necessay. Is sad his legacy to some was failing to warm up in Munich as he contributed so much.
It's not so much what went on in Munich, it's more the fucking off to go playing golf for weeks that was annoying.made up for it later though and my lasting memories of him are Norwich away with kun and the gpc headstone on the parade - legend.

He was a player that when he turned up we knew our owner meant serious business and we were going to the very top.
Welcome to Manchester – the real Carlos Tevez story - The Athletic

This was the day our Empire began

He was great for us on the pitch. Obviously shit the bed in Munich. Scared John Terry to death at Stamford Bridge.

Fantastic signing. (If not apparently someone you could warm to on a personal level)

He wasn’t joining the all conquering team we are now. He was joining a club that was used to losing and experiencing problems on the field post take over as players like Adebayor and Robinho were not what was required.

By sheer hard work on that pitch and great skill he helped (with Ya ya, David, Sergio etc) drag us up to the next level and we started winning trophies.

Vital player in our development.

City legend for me.

Goals
Chased everything
Poster on deasnsgate
Big fu to Utd & fergie

He was the start of this journey for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.