Carlos Tevez | How do City fans remember him?

Like all the players that arrived at that time of our development, he came with question-marks and/or baggage. When writing the history of the club from the takeover what is remarkable of the group as a whole is how effective they proved, even with their baggage and no one showcases that better than Tevez.
The irony of their success is that pretty much none of that first title winning team would be signed today, based on the level of risk that came with their signings....and by that I don't mean with what they achieved while playing for us.

I've only got good things to say and remember about Tevez a very hard working and gifted player, would love to see him in any pep team.

His 'welcome to manchester' poster near the old shambles square pissed red nose off big time. Thats my Carlos Tevez takeaway.

10 times more toxic than Cancello but gets a free pass due to nostalgia. He was shit in the title winning season that after publicly stating he wanted to leave before it, Got scrap value for him in the end and his dancing was really shit.

Tevez was fantastic for us an incredible player ! Deffo had a nasty streak but his talent and performances helped the club to get to the next level . Him David Silva and Yaya just sensational talent and a joy to watch .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.