Carlos Tevez

Keep tevez sell dzeko...Tevez fits the system we play better than Dzek....Rm showed this at end of season when Dzeko started less and less once tevez was fit

Hope he stays but can see tevez going and we will need to replace him with someone a bit special.....RVP would fill the gap (without the workrate on the pitch)

citytill1die84 said:
Danamy said:
I want that snake Kia to pick my lottery numbers this weekend

I can't believe how jammy this fucker is at times, everything falling his way yet again.

The meetings in Jan are looking like there about to pay off..........

Tevez gone then?

Kia will be licking his lips with the news Milan have money in the bank, feelers have been put out all summer and now PSG are out of the equation options are limited.

Milan will be re-visited.

Danamy said:
citytill1die84 said:
Danamy said:
I want that snake Kia to pick my lottery numbers this weekend

I can't believe how jammy this fucker is at times, everything falling his way yet again.

The meetings in Jan are looking like there about to pay off..........

Tevez gone then?

Kia will be licking his lips with the news Milan have money in the bank, feelers have been put out all summer and now PSG are out of the equation options are limited.

Milan will be re-visited.
So should i kiss my £100 bet with zin that he stays goodbye dan?

simon23 said:
Keep tevez sell dzeko...Tevez fits the system we play better than Dzek....Rm showed this at end of season when Dzeko started less and less once tevez was fit

Hope he stays but can see tevez going and we will need to replace him with someone a bit special.....RVP would fill the gap (without the workrate on the pitch)

When he isn't spitting his dummy out or golfing in Argentina. A disruptive fall-out in each of the last two seasons doesn't suggest a long-lasting relationship. If the offer is good enough then sell him.

Tevez doesen`t give a fuck about City. He wanted out last january, and talked to both Milan and PSG. The greedy fucker is here for the money, and only the money.
Hope the italians put the money on the table this time around.

Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko and RvP.

Love Tevez on the pitch but really don't think we can take the chance with his head wobbling again due to his slimy twat of an agent..

If he stays he stays I have no problem with that. If he goes I hope we get a fantastic fee for him .

So 170k per week saved from Adebayor..
198k per week saved for Tevez if he goes...

mmmmmm - who could we sign with 368k oer week to spare and at least 20 plus million in transfer fees...

Iniesta for me

graham baker said:
Tevez doesen`t give a fuck about City. He wanted out last january, and talked to both Milan and PSG. The greedy fucker is here for the money, and only the money.
Hope the italians put the money on the table this time around.

Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko and RvP.

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.