Carlos Tevez

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Love Tevez on the pitch but really don't think we can take the chance with his head wobbling again due to his slimy twat of an agent..

If he stays he stays I have no problem with that. If he goes I hope we get a fantastic fee for him .

So 170k per week saved from Adebayor..
198k per week saved for Tevez if he goes...

mmmmmm - who could we sign with 368k oer week to spare and at least 20 plus million in transfer fees...

Iniesta for me

Not to mention the 90,000 a week Kolo is on ....

For those wanting Tevez to stay just a simple question were you saying that after the debacle in Munich last year?

graham baker said:
Tevez doesen`t give a fuck about City. He wanted out last january, and talked to both Milan and PSG. The greedy fucker is here for the money, and only the money.
Hope the italians put the money on the table this time around.

Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko and RvP.

No club will pay him higher wages than City.

So your claim is wrong.

Love Tevez on the pitch but really don't think we can take the chance with his head wobbling again due to his slimy twat of an agent..

If he stays he stays I have no problem with that. If he goes I hope we get a fantastic fee for him .

So 170k per week saved from Adebayor..
198k per week saved for Tevez if he goes...

mmmmmm - who could we sign with 368k oer week to spare and at least 20 plus million in transfer fees...

Iniesta for me

For those sort of wages being saved can we have the Spanish sale offer of buy one get one free, throw in Xavi as well as Iniesta. :-)

Tevez City said:
graham baker said:
Tevez doesen`t give a fuck about City. He wanted out last january, and talked to both Milan and PSG. The greedy fucker is here for the money, and only the money.

So your claim is wrong.

Ibra had about the same at Milan, and even more now at PSG.
Tevez will also get a nice little sign-on-fee on top of the wages. Ade is supposed to get £4M in a sign-on-fee at Spurs...

More importantly, Kia will get a few million punds if he can get a deal with Milan...

graham baker said:
Tevez City said:
graham baker said:

So your claim is wrong.

Ibra had about the same at Milan, and even more now at PSG.
Tevez will also get a nice little sign-on-fee on top of the wages. Ade is supposed to get £4M in a sign-on-fee at Spurs...

More importantly, Kia will get a few million punds if he can get a deal with Milan...

Ade will get sign-on-fee because Spurs don't want to break their wage structure for him and pay him 160 K a week, but this is not the case for Tevez.

The Game 77 said:
After watching Tevez's Q&A session on Citys website he claims he is settled at City now and wants to win things so its looks like Milan will have to pay top whack for him and City might not want to sell him as a better replacement will be very hard to find

Expect a transfer request tomorrow.

The Game 77 said:
After watching Tevez's Q&A session on Citys website he claims he is settled at City now and wants to win things so its looks like Milan will have to pay top whack for him and City might not want to sell him as a better replacement will be very hard to find

If the club is willing to sell I think he will go.

Galliani is big admirer of Tevez, and I think Tevez will not mind to start new chapter in his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.