Carlos Tevez

Anne’sCoats

Morning blues,

Plenty of reports this morning that AC Milan are expected to make a bid for Tevez. What are your thoughts? Keep him? Sell him on?..

mancblue said:
Morning blues,

Plenty of reports this morning that AC Milan are expected to make a bid for Tevez. What are your thoughts? Keep him? Sell him on?..

This is a tricky one: A motivated and determined Tevez is the best we could get in his position, but on the other hand he might go awol again comes winter. On the Austria videos he looks really into it.

He's such a brilliant footballer, so it feels strange to want him out. But if an adequate replacement comes in I guess the only right thing to do would be to sell.

Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
Morning blues,

This is a tricky one: A motivated and determined Tevez is the best we could get in his position, but on the other hand he might go awol again comes winter. On the Austria videos he looks really into it.

He's such a brilliant footballer, so it feels strange to want him out. But if an adequate replacement comes in I guess the only right thing to do would be to sell.

this ^^^ get the money, get shut.

leopards dont change their spots

mancblue said:
Morning blues,

Just can't see Milan following up a "fire sale" of their best assets to reduce their wage bill with a bid for Tevez - what would be the point; then again this is Milan we are talking about so logic goes out of the window.

Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
Morning blues,

Yes, totally agree. It's weird to be sat here thinking 'I want him out' because he is such a terrific footballer but as a person I don't think we can trust him i'm afraid.

Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
Morning blues,

But who is an adequate replacement for someone like Tevez?

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
Morning blues,

But who is an adequate replacement for someone like Tevez?

If he plays as much as he did last year then me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.