Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The way Italian clubs operate, you can't rule out this info being leaked to try and haggle Real Madrid's price down for Higuain. It'll probably be one or the other.

Either that or Juventus have lost Higuain to Arsenal.

With Juventus I don't know how Higuain and Lllorente could work, Tevez and Llorente could.

Top goal scorer for the club this season

Joint top assists with Silva

2nd in creating chances after Silva

Daz_Blue said:
So Tevez and Dzeko going .....

Cavani arriving hopefully surely means another striker coming in ?

Cavani Aguero, Giudetti and ?
From what has been said - looks like Pellegrini may want Dzeko

God I am a fuckwit, I should have said our strikeforce come next season according to all the latest rumours may be

Aguero
Cavani
Guidetti and

Dzeko.

Sorry getting too dammed lazy to cut and paste.

Daz_Blue said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Daz_Blue said:
Not one press outlet has picked up on this...........I smell bullshit .....
Talksport was just talking about this.

Like I said .... Not one press outlet has picked up on this

@SkyFootball: Carlos Tevez set for move? Find out which club has reportedly agreed terms with him in the Transfer Clockwatch. <a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/cwnTtrfRZl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/cwnTtrfRZl</a>

You were saying?

English media is slow.

Rammyblues said:
If we signed him for 30m on a five year deal that is six million a year, amortisation. Of course that does not mean to say he is only worth 6m but i suspect that is the figure Juventus want to pay or even less. I would hope we could get 10m - 15m at todays prices.

Wasn't it 50 million according to Sky sources ;-) .....so we should be looking for at least 10-15 million, maybe a value of 20 million in part-ex for another player.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:39 pm --<br /><br />
i♥city! said:
Tevez stays! He still has a lot to offer , lets not forget Drogba had his best season at 34 , Anelka hit his peak at 30.

Surely Anelka was at his peak at Arsenal, when he was about 12 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.