Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it is a huge mistake to let him go

1. He is a world class player - by far superior to Dzeko in every aspect of the game

2. He is more adaptable than any of the other forward players we have, he can play as an out and out striker, he could play wide of a 3 and he can play in the false no. 10 role. Whereas dzeko can only play in one position....kun can play wide of a 3 but is no where near as good in the deeper lying role

3. Guedetti is completely unproven and not ready

4. We havent got Cavanni

5. Id rather keep him for a year and let him go for free...he could be the difference in winning and losing a title/cup.

6. He is one of only a few players we have that can single handedly win us a game when we arent playing well and that will still happen under new management from time to time.

FlatlineMonday said:
sam-caddick said:
Cityisland said:
I recon him and dzeko will go with cavani coming in. We could cope with cavani, aguero and guidetti. Perhaps play with the "false 9" like spain have done with fabregas in times when we are really short.

Im sure silva, isco, nasri, navas, thiago or yaya could be deployed in this role.

If we pull all these signings off then our squad will be terrifying.

If we have two proven 25 goal a season strikers in the team we should be sorted, I just hope those strikers are Kun and Cavani.

Guidetti is our young project striker so hopefully he can do his part and prove what he has got.

If we have two top strikers and built a team around them with lots of creativity then who knows where we can get to?..

I just hope we get Cavani as I honestly believe with the creativity we have currently got and bringing in he is the center forward we need. I love Dzeko but if you could choose between him and Cavani with the players we have I am choosing Edinson.

As much as I've appreciated Edin Dzeko, I agree with you. He has all the ability of Edin Dzeko and the ability to maneuver in tight spaces and a good first touch.

Cavani just looks more mobile, looks quicker, he tracks back and works hard, basically he is more than a center forward and looks like the perfect center forward for our team.

If Chelsea get him they have the upper hand, if we get him then I think we do.

He is the RVP of this season between us and Chelsea.

simon23 said:

1. He is a world class player - by far superior to Dzeko in every aspect of the game

2. He is more adaptable than any of the other forward players we have, he can play as an out and out striker, he could play wide of a 3 and he can play in the false no. 10 role. Whereas dzeko can only play in one position....kun can play wide of a 3 but is no where near as good in the deeper lying role

4. We havent got Cavanni

5. Id rather keep him for a year and let him go for free...he could be the difference in winning and losing a title/cup.

6. He is one of only a few players we have that can single handedly win us a game when we arent playing well and that will still happen under new management from time to time.

I couldn't agree more

The tevez stock is going down. He's ageing and isn't the player he once was. The fact he was one of the best players last season shows really how poor we were. I would say, now would be a good time to move on while we are investing heavy and a new manager is on the way.

simon23 said:

4. We havent got Cavanni

He is not going to sign a new contract, so there is no point in keeping him.

Ray78 said:
simon23 said:

4. We havent got Cavanni

see point 5.......13 milliion loss or win a cup/league...I know which I would rather have........getting the likes of Kolo, Bridge RSC and a few others ooff the books will soak up a lot of the potential loss of keeping tevez one more year and then letting him go...plus we would be doing him a favour as then santos would be able to have him which is where he wants to go

simon23 said:
Ray78 said:
simon23 said:

4. We havent got Cavanni

see point 5.......13 milliion loss or win a cup/league...I know which I would rather have........getting the likes of Kolo, Bridge RSC and a few others ooff the books will soak up a lot of the potential loss of keeping tevez one more year and then letting him go...plus we would be doing him a favour as then santos would be able to have him which is where he wants to go

There is no guarantee that he would sign for Boca Juniors next season and he could pick and choose in which club he can go to on a free. Might as well get a bit of cash for him if he doesn't sign his new contract.

He's f#%ked our club once before...
Thanks, I'll get your coat.. You know where the door is.... It's still where it was last time you walked through it..!!!

Reasons to shift him
1. Only 21 goals in the pass two years.
2. He is on huge wages.
3. We have Guidetti who is "completely unproven and not ready" and will continue to be that unless he gets a chance.
4. We have a younger striker in the reserves who scored 20 goals and set up 8 in 23 games for Feyenoord.
5. He can walk on a free next and go anywhere he wants.
6. He has handed in two transfer requests.
7. He walked out on the club.
8. He isnt world class his work rate is.
9. He is seems to be unhappy here despite the club doing everything they can to keep him happy.(boca talk)
10. His unhappiness could effect other players and mood of the dressing room/training ground.

Let him go there is much better out there who would actually want to play for us.

dachoosen1 said:
Reasons to shift him
1. Only 21 goals in the pass two years.
2. He is on huge wages.
3. We have Guidetti who is "completely unproven and not ready" and will continue to be that unless he gets a chance.
4. We have a younger striker in the reserves who scored 20 goals and set up 8 in 23 games for Feyenoord.
5. He can walk on a free next and go anywhere he wants.
6. He has handed in two transfer requests.
7. He walked out on the club.
8. He isnt world class his work rate is.
9. He is seems to be unhappy here despite the club doing everything they can to keep him happy.(boca talk)
10. His unhappiness could effect other players and mood of the dressing room/training ground.

Let him go there is much better out there who would actually want to play for us.
1. Games played has to be taken into consideration, regardless of the reasons for it, the context of goals is dependent on games played.
2. Nobody knows his wages.
3 & 4 are the same point
8. Blatant lie
9 & 10. Proof please

5, 6 & 7 are facts so hard to argue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.