Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer him a new contract, if he doesn't sign then sell him asap. Should never let players run their contracts down and leaving for nothing.

It's completely out of our hands.
If he wants to go back to South America next summer he will run down his contract. He couldn't be sold as he wouldn't have any value now. as he won't sign a long contract anywhere else.
If he wants to stay in Europe longer then he could wait until January and be free to look around before deciding to extend with us or sign a contract with somebody else for no transfer fee.
I wouldn't see any benefit to him in signing now unless he if sure he is happy to stay for 2-3 years.

blueparrot said:
It's completely out of our hands.
If he wants to go back to South America next summer he will run down his contract. He couldn't be sold as he wouldn't have any value now. as he won't sign a long contract anywhere else.
If he wants to stay in Europe longer then he could wait until January and be free to look around before deciding to extend with us or sign a contract with somebody else for no transfer fee.
I wouldn't see any benefit to him in signing now unless he if sure he is happy to stay for 2-3 years.
I think if he wanted to move to another European club signing a 1 year extension wouldn't be a big problem. It's quite normal for a player to sign a new contract before being sold, it'd be the best outcome i think, we'd get a fee and we get to keep him another year before having to spend big on a replacement.

If he wants to go back to Boca we'll lose him on a free.

I would love him to stay. He looks like he is popular with the other lads, he seems to be enjoying the tour and is a player who gives 100% every time. I think with Pellegrini coming , Tevez could get even better.

I would love him to stay. He looks like he is popular with the other lads, he seems to be enjoying the tour and is a player who gives 100% every time. I think with Pellegrini coming , Tevez could get even better.

I agree with that except, not could is getting even better , hardest worker on the team and has been through out the season ,
wonder how he manage to get off with his community service whilst in America

Very good forward who on his day there's none better, I would like maybe a 2-3yr extension on his contract providing he is receptive to this.................

We know Carlos by now. We know what he offers and that he can play in this league week in week out. The bottom line is whether he wants to stay.

If he wants to stay, we would be crazy not to offer him another year.

If he wants to leave we should take a good offer for him and buy a quality replacement.

Colin Bell once told me that Carlos was his favorite player - pointing to his graft, strength, and scoring combination. Granted, that was before Yaya and Silva and Aguero.. but still, if King Colin says so...

gives %100 for the team no matter what, i would love to see him stay.His desire to win for the team only rivals zabba in my opinion no matter what has happened in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.