Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracias Carlos,

Now ltet's remove finger from rectum and get on with signing another decent striker

It' clear how aggressive the market is nd we need to sharpen up our elbows a bit..

Be nice to find someone who wasn't being tapped up by those Francoist shits in Madrid

Ah well... Good memories as we started rattling people's cages. ..
Carlos played a big part in that early sucess but onwards and upwards. ..
I don't believe for a minute that we would let Tevez and Ballotelli go without having a top class replacement lined up. ..
I'm looking forward to us announcing our replacement... I have a sneaky feeling it might be a jaw dropper. ..

Some people say that he was one of our better players last season but one of my main problems with him last season was that he didn't deliver in games that mattered.

Not a single goal or assist in the CL. Don't remember many important goals against top oppositions either. Phil Jones had him in his pocket at the swamp.

Don't think he had the motivation to win trophies anymore and it's probably best for both parties to move on.

Ian said:
Good Luck Carlos. Always remember him for 100% effort every time!
Like in Munich when some of is had driven 26 hours and spent a lot of money but he couldn't be bothered to earn his? Or when he was on a golf course?

Perhaps it's only coincidence that the season he was back for a full season we won nothing!?

Sorry if its already been posted but ...

WHERE THE FUCK DID RAG SPORTS NEWS GET THAT WE PAID £47M FOR TEVEZ FROM????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.