Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
FrancoisToure said:
One as fucking Captain. Can anyone ever see Kompany doing that to his teammates?
Yes to be honest. If Madrid or Barcelona tap him up.

Rooney, Tevez, Suarez have all handed in transfer requests. Figo handed in a transfer request to join Madrid from Barcelona. There is no loyalty in this game, only money.

I think had Mancini stayed we may have witnessed it.

Yes we probably would have. But not in December when we were fighting for a top 4 finish.

12mil seems fair price, considering only yr left and all trouble we had, thx for the memories, well the good ones that is

RandomJ said:
TheMaineRoad said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Yes to be honest. If Madrid or Barcelona tap him up.

Rooney, Tevez, Suarez have all handed in transfer requests. Figo handed in a transfer request to join Madrid from Barcelona. There is no loyalty in this game, only money.
Kompany bleeds blue.

He wouldn't do that.

I really don't think Kompany bleeds blue. He obviously enjoys it here but If Barca or Real came knocking his head would turn. Though he would handle it a lot more professionally than a public transfer request.

Barca's already knocked. He didn't answer.

I'm With Stupid said:
Stoned Rose said:
I'm With Stupid said:
It sounds stupid to say this about a striker that scored 30 goals last year, but has anyone else noticed that Suarez isn't actually that clinical? I don't know if the stats back me up on this, but he seems to miss an awful lot of poacher-type opportunities, only to score a fantastic goal from outside the box. I see him as being pretty similar to Aguero in that respect (although I think Aguero's the better out-and-out striker), and I wonder whether they'd actually be any good in the same team. It's also worth bearing in mind that Liverpool are set up so that everything goes through him.

Your username doesn't require the 'with' bit son.
Original. Fuckwit.

Original. Fuckwit

Would be a much better username for you mate ;)

Thanks Carlos for all your efforts and for the memories.

Good luck at Juve. Will watch your progress with interest.

cityfan41 said:
Thanks for the memories Carlos, mostly good I may
add. I don't think we'll see the likes of Tevez again
in a City shirt, someone willing to play his heart out
in every game. As a back up striker what about Kone
from Wigan, probably cost about 8m not high wages
and seemed quite a handful for Wigan last season.

McManaman did that too .....

Good Luck Carlos. Always remember him for 100% effort every time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.