Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Ray78 said:
Two transfer requests were a factor imo.

One as fucking Captain. Can anyone ever see Kompany doing that to his teammates?
Yes to be honest. If Madrid or Barcelona tap him up.

Rooney, Tevez, Suarez have all handed in transfer requests. Figo handed in a transfer request to join Madrid from Barcelona. There is no loyalty in this game, only money.
Kompany bleeds blue.

He wouldn't do that.

@BluePhil8 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Ray78 said:

One as fucking Captain. Can anyone ever see Kompany doing that to his teammates?

Rooney, Tevez, Suarez have all handed in transfer requests. Figo handed in a transfer request to join Madrid from Barcelona. There is no loyalty in this game, only money.

I think had Mancini stayed we may have witnessed it.

Thanks for the memories Carlos, mostly good I may
add. I don't think we'll see the likes of Tevez again
in a City shirt, someone willing to play his heart out
in every game. As a back up striker what about Kone
from Wigan, probably cost about 8m not high wages
and seemed quite a handful for Wigan last season.

I bet there will be issues with Tevez and his contract at Juve, and a pay off from City, agents fees etc

LoveCity said:
I'm With Stupid said:
It sounds stupid to say this about a striker that scored 30 goals last year, but has anyone else noticed that Suarez isn't actually that clinical? I don't know if the stats back me up on this, but he seems to miss an awful lot of poacher-type opportunities, only to score a fantastic goal from outside the box.

You are right, Suarez is extremely wasteful and the stats do back it up. It's just he creates so many chances for himself that he scores lots of goals. I'm not sure he is what we need really, time will tell...
Yep, I just looked it up and he has a 16% chance conversion rate, which is the lowest in the top 10 PL scorers (joint with Bale). Although as a replacement for Tevez, he seems perfect, because he also has a 16% conversion rate. Van Persie is the best at 22%. He also has significantly more shots than anyone else in the Premier League, which suggests that Liverpool indeed do put everything through him.

@BluePhil8 said:
FrancoisToure said:
Ray78 said:

Barcelona did tap him up and he told them to fuck off.

Rooney, Tevez, and Suarez....thats your example. Quite a holy trinity of knobs.

TheMaineRoad said:
@BluePhil8 said:
FrancoisToure said:

Kompany bleeds blue.

He wouldn't do that.

I really don't think Kompany bleeds blue. He obviously enjoys it here but If Barca or Real came knocking his head would turn. Though he would handle it a lot more professionally than a public transfer request.

There's a striker who seems unsettled at a shitty
club not too far away from City. Worth a bid?. No,
me neither.

TheMaineRoad said:
@BluePhil8 said:
FrancoisToure said:

Kompany bleeds blue.

He wouldn't do that.
Come on. He is loyal as far as modern day footballers go. Its not like he has been here all his life. He is probably more loyal to Anderlecht than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.