Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not super-bothered. Didn't hate him nor nowt after the Bayern thing, but he just didn't excite me much after his first couple of seasons - last season, he was much too greedy on the ball and didn't seem to fit well. I'd gladly welcome a wee bit more culture, be it Isco or Jovetic in that hole.

Best memories: squaring up to JT, post Bridge, and giving Neville shit in the derby. I think that, after Bayern, he lost a bit of that fight.

Blue and Proud said:
Shocking piece of business. Question; could we get a player of Tevez quality for 12 million? Answer; no chance!!
Why don't we shift rubbish like Kolarov and Garcia before players like Tevez who give 110% every time he pulls on a blue shirt?
Maybe he told the club he didn't want to stay and therefore we cashed in this season before he can go for free next. Yes he caused the club some problems(who knows the full reasons for them), but what a player over the time he has been with us, some great goals, sone unforgettable moments and when he was at his best, a fantastic player

how have i not heard/seen anything about this - just googled it and apparently off to Juve for 12mil...?

LEts hope we've got a class replacement lined up?

Mike D said:
Gutted that Carlos has gone but with cash in the bank along with the money from Balotelli we are now down 2 world class strikers. So time to stop fucking about and buy Cavani

Must admit a couple of weeks ago I'd agree, but now I think he needs to be a lone striker.We need somebody to play alongside Aguero and be a partnership that getS the best out of both. Who ? I have no idea hopefully the management do.

Churchill123 said:
how have i not heard/seen anything about this - just googled it and apparently off to Juve for 12mil...?

LEts hope we've got a class replacement lined up?

Yep and Yep.

Cityfan said:
manimanc said:
We must have somebody lined up if we're letting carlito go,it's the unwritten rule of football,you line somebody up,whether that be player or manager,before you move someone on......
AJ and DeJong for Sinclair and Garcia.

why does everyone keep banging on about de jong? he turned down an offer at city which would have made him the highest paid dm on the entire planet. how is that citys fault? regardless of that, he hardly started in the league winning season and got trampled all over against teams like stoke& everton. don't even get me started on johnson.

I hope we don't live to regret this one I'd imagine we have something big lined up to replace him.

warpig said:
Cityfan said:
manimanc said:
We must have somebody lined up if we're letting carlito go,it's the unwritten rule of football,you line somebody up,whether that be player or manager,before you move someone on......
AJ and DeJong for Sinclair and Garcia.

why does everyone keep banging on about de jong? he turned down an offer at city which would have made him the highest paid dm on the entire planet. how is that citys fault? regardless of that, he hardly started in the league winning season and got trampled all over against teams like stoke& everton. don't even get me started on johnson.

I think what he was implying was that they were both better than the replacements that we got......and he is right Garcia is absolutely woeful and sinclair hardly played at all (less than AJ)

Blue and Proud said:
Shocking piece of business. Question; could we get a player of Tevez quality for 12 million? Answer; no chance!!
Why don't we shift rubbish like Kolarov and Garcia before players like Tevez who give 110% every time he pulls on a blue shirt?
Keeping him would have cost £26m for 12 months.

So it's great business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.