Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon23 said:
warpig said:
Cityfan said:
AJ and DeJong for Sinclair and Garcia.

why does everyone keep banging on about de jong? he turned down an offer at city which would have made him the highest paid dm on the entire planet. how is that citys fault? regardless of that, he hardly started in the league winning season and got trampled all over against teams like stoke& everton. don't even get me started on johnson.

I think what he was implying was that they were both better than the replacements that we got......and he is right Garcia is absolutely woeful and sinclair hardly played at all (less than AJ)

yep wrong comment to quote in hindsight. but my point stands regardless. he's become like a mythical legend who gets better every game he doesn't play in.

SSn reporting 10m

Goodbye Carlos, thanks for the (mostly) good memories.

Guttted to be honest but if we are honest it was inevitable.

Thank for everything on the pitch that is indisputable and i just hope the club sign a top replacement

Always been a fan of Tevez, gutted he's gone but forever grateful for all the goals he scored which helped us into the Champions League.

Good luck Tevez!

M24 Citizen said:
The Iti's are tight fisted bastards aren't they. Don't know how they do it.
Juve have actually spent a lot of money recently, mostly on very average strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.