Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
So much for him wanting to go home. But I wish him luck a fine player and a pleasure to watch every time he crossed the white line. He'll be a top player for an already strong Juventus. No doubt we'll now play them in the Champions League and you can guess what will happen :(

he`ll refuse to come on? ;-)

richards30 said:
citytill1die84 said:
So much for him wanting to go home. But I wish him luck a fine player and a pleasure to watch every time he crossed the white line. He'll be a top player for an already strong Juventus. No doubt we'll now play them in the Champions League and you can guess what will happen :(

he`ll refuse to come on? ;-)

Ye ha.

richards30 said:
good luck carlos, been amazing to watch you at times at city! hopefully this gets concluded quickly and we get a replacement in quick as well.higuain, lewandowski or suarez will be amazing!
Nothing will please me more than hijacking the deal from the arses. Get higuain and we are set for the strikers next season. Half the price of cavani and almost as effective

jared said:
richards30 said:
good luck carlos, been amazing to watch you at times at city! hopefully this gets concluded quickly and we get a replacement in quick as well.higuain, lewandowski or suarez will be amazing!
Nothing will please me more than hijacking the deal from the arses. Get higuain and we are set for the strikers next season. Half the price of cavani and almost as effective

Difference is though, Cavani creates a lot of those goals himself with his freakishly high work rate.
Higuain pretty much just hangs around the box waiting for the right opportunity, relying much more on support than Edison.

Both great strikers, but with very different qualities.

jared said:
richards30 said:
No No No No No!<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 am --<br /><br />See Richard Tanner at the Express says today we paid £25m when we signed Tevez!

Thanks for the memories and your unquestioned effort on the pitch; good luck in Italy!

Will be interesting to see, who is lined-up to replace him....

i am sorry but if some people really think mancity could have won pl without tevez' presence in mancity 2-1 chelsea match , they are really talking shit. Also mancity were 8 points behind manutd before his return. he made the difference.

SWP's back said:
Blue and Proud said:
Shocking piece of business. Question; could we get a player of Tevez quality for 12 million? Answer; no chance!!
Why don't we shift rubbish like Kolarov and Garcia before players like Tevez who give 110% every time he pulls on a blue shirt?
Keeping him would have cost £26m for 12 months.

So it's great business.
I can see your point but this only applies if you consider that his wages were not value for money. No question we will need a goal scoring replacement for Tevez who will no doubt cost more than 12 million and demand wages at a similar level. In which case we won't save anything.

Blue and Proud said:
SWP's back said:
Blue and Proud said:
Shocking piece of business. Question; could we get a player of Tevez quality for 12 million? Answer; no chance!!
Why don't we shift rubbish like Kolarov and Garcia before players like Tevez who give 110% every time he pulls on a blue shirt?
Keeping him would have cost £26m for 12 months.

So it's great business.
I can see your point but this only applies if you consider that his wages were not value for money. No question we will need a goal scoring replacement for Tevez who will no doubt cost more than 12 million and demand wages at a similar level. In which case we won't save anything.
It would have cost us £26m for 1 season mate. And then we wouldn't have had a player after next May.

No replacement will cost that much. Even if we buy Cavani for £50m on a 5 year deal and on £10m per year, that would only cost £20m per year.

Do you understand my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.