Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
Marvin said:
The deal has not been completed yet. Just be wary of that as Tevez may hold out for AC Milan and there will be all kinds of wrangles and not because of Tevez

Very true, however their plans are in ice until they sell Robinho.
Personal terms yet to be agreed too
And with the snake kia involved he will to squeeze every last penny out of the deal..

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
Marvin said:
The deal has not been completed yet. Just be wary of that as Tevez may hold out for AC Milan and there will be all kinds of wrangles and not because of Tevez

Very true, however their plans are in ice until they sell Robinho.
Personal terms yet to agreed too
And with the snake kia involved he will to squeeze every last penny out of the deal..
I agree but they've ironed some terms out already though hence the bid. They missed on Higuain and Tevez was their fallback option.

Juventus is the better choice anyway. Milan will win fuck all whilst Juventus have this squad.

M24 Citizen said:
Off twitter:

Juve have now got Tevez, Pirlo, Barzagli,
Pogba, Llorente and Vidal for a combined €22
million. That's unbelievable business.
that's true :D

pee dubya said:
Juve have actually spent a lot of money recently, mostly on very average strikers.
and that's true as well.. back to the years without champions league (= No appeal) we wasted a lot of money for mediocre players. maybe we were forced to... just think to Matri 18.5M€ , Quagliarella 15M€ , Martinez 12M€ (I bet you don't know who he is, lol) etc. etc.
Tevez deal is a little masterpiece for our board, finally!

Our coach, Conte, always liked Carlos... his first choice for sure.
I remember him ,when he joined in 2011, after the summer transfer session saying : "keep calm, we are good team, apart Pirlo we haven't signed top players like tevez, walcott or nani"
Higuain was a screening for sure.

The only doubt I have on Carlos is his attitude toward the training sessions. Can you confirm that? I remember him moaning with Mancini about that... this could be a problem because conte and his staff pretend a lot during the week: they want the same determination and commitment as if they were playing an official match.
I know that on the pitch during matches carlos gaves everything (and more) he has, and that fits perfectly conte's style.

I'm happy. :D

today Carlos arrives in Turin, and tomorrow will get his medical.

Juve has an agreement with the player and his entourage since weeks (end of May), there is no problem.

yesterday they would had not flown to London, without having the sureness of the agreement with Carlos...... it's a deal done.

PAVELtheBEST said:
M24 Citizen said:
Off twitter:

Juve have now got Tevez, Pirlo, Barzagli,
Pogba, Llorente and Vidal for a combined €22
million. That's unbelievable business.
that's true :D

pee dubya said:
Juve have actually spent a lot of money recently, mostly on very average strikers.
and that's true as well.. back to the years without champions league (= No appeal) we wasted a lot of money for mediocre players. maybe we were forced to... just think to Matri 18.5M€ , Quagliarella 15M€ , Martinez 12M€ (I bet you don't know who he is, lol) etc. etc.
Tevez deal is a little masterpiece for our board, finally!

Our coach, Conte, always liked Carlos... his first choice for sure.
I remember him ,when he joined in 2011, after the summer transfer session saying : "keep calm, we are good team, apart Pirlo we haven't signed top players like tevez, walcott or nani"
Higuain was a screening for sure.

The only doubt I have on Carlos is his attitude toward the training sessions. Can you confirm that? I remember him moaning with Mancini about that... this could be a problem because conte and his staff pretend a lot during the week: they want the same determination and commitment as if they were playing an official match.
I know that on the pitch during matches carlos gaves everything (and more) he has, and that fits perfectly conte's style.

No he will be alright with the training sessions and during match days always gives 200% when on pitch.

But be prepared during the winter transfer window he might hand in a transfer request :P

Marvin said:

Not sure why he would prefer AC Milan over Juve. Both clubs are an attractive proposition, both clubs are on a par in terms of size and both clubs play in the same area of Italy so no real differences between the two in climate and cultures, etc. In fact, as things stand I'd say Juve just about edge it on account of the current quality of their squad.

PAVELtheBEST said:

Yes, apparently Tevez soon loses fitness if he's not playing regularly as he isn't the world's best trainer - Mancini commented on that IIRC.

Some idiot from The Times has apparently been saying on twitter that Carlos was on a staggering £17 million per year. That's over 325k a week. What a load of bullshit. Not to mention the supposed fee of £47 million. Pisses me right off how these people can get away with making things up and printing them as fact.

Here's an article from The Times that claims Yaya was the premier leagues highest earner on £220k. So either somebody isn't very good at maths or at least one of their stories is complete bullshit

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/article336968.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/spo ... 336968.ece</a>

GX Blue said:
If he's going I want Suarez.

Think Cavani is similar to Dzeko.

Maybe David Villa as a one season stop gap.

Really don't want El Shaarawy.

If he's going I want Vassell.
Think Wanchope is too similar to Taylor.
Maybe Gerry Creaney as a one season stop gap.
Really don't want Bianchi.

How times have changed eh?
In our owners I trust.

Just seen this elsewhere. Juve have bought Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo, Paul Pogba, Fernando Llorente & Carlos Tevez for a combined £24.5m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.