Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds stupid to say this about a striker that scored 30 goals last year, but has anyone else noticed that Suarez isn't actually that clinical? I don't know if the stats back me up on this, but he seems to miss an awful lot of poacher-type opportunities, only to score a fantastic goal from outside the box. I see him as being pretty similar to Aguero in that respect (although I think Aguero's the better out-and-out striker), and I wonder whether they'd actually be any good in the same team. It's also worth bearing in mind that Liverpool are set up so that everything goes through him.

Skashion said:
It will have been more than £20m in wages over those four years though. Not sure where the £47m figure comes from. Imagined no doubt.
Well if it was £47m, then we broke the UK transfer record. Funny, I don't see any stories in Sky's database about us doing that.

sam-caddick said:
savo said:
Thanks Carlos. Now can we sign Lewandowski please.

Good luck convincing him, the lad has his heart set on Bayern.

Can't see it pal.
He is a great finisher, but if his heart is set on Munich, I don't want him. We need a hungry striker who will jump at the chance to sign for us.

I'm With Stupid said:
It sounds stupid to say this about a striker that scored 30 goals last year, but has anyone else noticed that Suarez isn't actually that clinical? I don't know if the stats back me up on this, but he seems to miss an awful lot of poacher-type opportunities, only to score a fantastic goal from outside the box. I see him as being pretty similar to Aguero in that respect (although I think Aguero's the better out-and-out striker), and I wonder whether they'd actually be any good in the same team. It's also worth bearing in mind that Liverpool are set up so that everything goes through him.

Your username doesn't require the 'with' bit son.

Goodbye Carlos and thanks for the memories. Never fully forgave him after last years debacle but no-one can question his effort on the pitch. Always gave 100% and played a major part in our recent history. Hopefully we can replace him with someone young and with the potential to exceed Tevez's ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.