Carlos Tevez

Eh !!! ???
I've probably been going to watch City a lot longer than you , so don't give me your plastic fan shit.
Did you go to Macclesfield away ?
Villa away when Peter Reid scored ?
How about Stoke away when we won and still went down ?
Easy one , Gillingham at Wembley ?
Do you go at all ?
I've had season ticket on and off since I was 16 and I'm now 53 so don't give me your bullshit.
Regards.
Rag

Eh !!! ???
I've probably been going to watch City a lot longer than you , so don't give me your plastic fan shit.
Did you go to Macclesfield away ?
Villa away when Peter Reid scored ?
How about Stoke away when we won and still went down ?
Easy one , Gillingham at Wembley ?
Do you go at all ?
I've had season ticket on and off since I was 16 and I'm now 53 so don't give me your bullshit.
Regards.
So you weren't at York away?? Plastic JCL :-)

El Capitan
_52725118_011976627-1.jpg
Brilliant brilliant day :-)

I love Eden too but to say he was better than Carlitos is just plain false.

Love him or hate him Carlos Tevez was a colossal for the club
I'm not saying he was a better player technically, I'm saying he made a greater impact at the club, and did so without all the histrionics that Tevez did at times.

Much more deserving of our ongoing thanks in my view.

I'm not saying he was a better player technically, I'm saying he made a greater impact at the club, and did so without all the histrionics that Tevez did at times.

Much more deserving of our ongoing thanks in my view.

Definitely,everyone is entitled to their opinion of course,but no Blue could ever slate his work rate for the team,brilliant at times,ok he fell out with Mancini and fucked off,agreed not good,but what a player when he returned,one of the best I've seen for us,and I'm 48 AND DID GO TO YORK btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.