Carlos Tevez

Flawed but he played an absolutely vital part in our transition and also gave us some unforgettable opportunities to extract rag urine. On balance I’m more than happy that he wore the sky blue shirt.

Flawed but he played an absolutely vital part in our transition and also gave us some unforgettable opportunities to extract rag urine. On balance I’m more than happy that he wore the sky blue shirt.

Yeah, I think it’s a little petty to criticise Carlos after all he did for us.

Yes, I know he was a mercenary and came principally for the money, but he was possibly the first player the club signed who was World class when he joined the Blues.

Many great memories of his time at Etihad. Let’s just leave it at that.

Tevez was a beast,his work ethic on the pitch was second to none,strange that one thing sticks out in my mind was the match against Chelsea (Wayne bridge/John terry ) was second half and tevez and terry were challenging for the ball got a bit tasty and they squared up but tevez wouldn’t back down and terry the shithouse,the look on his face he was actually crapping himself hahahahaha..

Tevez was a beast,his work ethic on the pitch was second to none,strange that one thing sticks out in my mind was the match against Chelsea (Wayne bridge/John terry ) was second half and tevez and terry were challenging for the ball got a bit tasty and they squared up but tevez wouldn’t back down and terry the shithouse,the look on his face he was actually crapping himself hahahahaha..

Carlos and Bellers were both fantastic that day, as were Craig's comments about captain, leader, racist post-match.

Tevez was immense.

To come to us over the rags really made a huge statement and his performances on the pitch was a joy to see.

Yep he was a bit mad but I think we got his best years.

Has anyone with the Netflix subscription checked out the new series yet? Think it was supposed to be released yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.