Carragher getting abuse again

Less concerned with what that knobhead does or what fans do.... More concerned it feeds into the Evil Man City narrative that is being touted this season. This seasons stories seems to be along the lines of

Liverpool = Pure as the driven snow, suffer bad luck, robbed of the CL, plucky underdogs, dont have the resources City have!
City = Stories about Sterling, what we spend, how our youths dont get a chance, how shit our fans are etc

With the countries press against City, the larger global fanbase Liverpool have (And the more favourable coverage that goes with it), the TV pundits being negative about City constantly, Liverpool being able to spend £250m without any "buying the league" media shit ..... Seen in another light we are actually the underdogs, Pep has a lot to do to beat all of that. Liverpool/Klopp has it easier imo

isn't there a discretionary 10% on speed limits though as well (could be wrong)?....therefore possibly not as black and white as disturbing the peace, verbally abusing a stranger etc.

What he has done in the past is irrelevant. He had consequences for it and if the family he spat at chose not to press charges thats unto them.

Two wrongs don't make a right and there is no excuse for this type of behaviour. Cowards the lot of them.

Context is important here though pal.

If Souness or even Neville had been subjected to this abuse then I’d probably agree with all the offended virtue signalling snowflakes that it was out of order.

But when a man has been demonstrably proven to be a scumbag by spitting at a child then normal rules don’t apply anymore similar to if one finds oneself confronted by a burglar at home. The same legal rules may still apply but morally the situation has changed.

Ooh these football fans are terrible aren't they.

There was a bloke stood next to me at the Emirates yesterday who just kept shouting encouragement to the City team and abuse at Arsenal all through the game.

Never shut up once. Such a shame the stadium was so quite, almost serene at times, except for this hooligan.
If you can’t see the difference between supporting/abusing at the ground to help your team/hinder the opposition and basically being scumbags at a service station after a match (towards someone that wasn’t even playing) then I can only assume you’ve included your IQ in your username.

I'm not even sure that's Carragher in that video

And the 40-year-old can be seen hitting back at the football supporters, although it is unclear what exactly he is saying to the group.

Oh it does sound like Carragher after all.

I did see an advert on sky during the game with Thierry Henry driving a car and being harassed by a couple of girls in a car alongside.

Context is important here though pal.

If Souness or even Neville had been subjected to this abuse then I’d probably agree with all the offended virtue signalling snowflakes that it was out of order.

But when a man has been demonstrably proven to be a scumbag by spitting at a child then normal rules don’t apply anymore similar to if one finds oneself confronted by a burglar at home. The same legal rules may still apply but morally the situation has changed.
I love how, in modern parlance, it’s common for a certain type of person to call people “snowflakes” when in the past, the term would have “non-knuckle dragging scrotes”.

Should have been sacked, not suspended then this would not happen. What is it with the media giving horrible cretins jobs. Surely there are other ex players who could have replace him easily enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.