Carragher getting abuse again

Is this a criminal offence (to do what the "fans did)...if so I think that answers any argument whether its acceptable or not.....someone with a knowledge of the law would be able to answer

Flog the rotters I say. Bring back the birch.

Is this a criminal offence (to do what the "fans did)...if so I think that answers any argument whether its acceptable or not.....someone with a knowledge of the law would be able to answer

Technically it’s a breach of the peace at a stretch

Bloody hell I just watched it is that it?? I like the headline, "Watch as Liverpool hero is abused by Man City fan's" or some other bollocks. Liverpool hero?? A man who spat into a car containing a teenage girl because her father was winding him up a bit.

I don't condone giving him verbal abuse but unfortunately that is society nowadays and he would have been better just pretending he didn't hear it or smiling and laughing, maybe give them a wave. Humour often defuses such a situation but reacting only stokes it up.

Unfortunately for him if he keeps on reacting it will only get worse. When our fans see the dippers getting away Scott free with a lot worse then I am afraid some will want to have a pop back, rightly or wrongly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.