Carragher getting abuse again

Fair play. Would take me ten minutes to piss in a car full of mates.
I like to keep hydrated with plenty of water tea and ale. I can usually piss on demand, especially if I was given a chance to give carragher a golden shower piss bomb...." 'ey la, come 'ead ya divvy, got some nice lager ear la".

Used to be murder back in the days of all standing. Had many a cheeky piss In a Bovril cup when it's so jam packed you can't nip to the bogs.
Ewood park in the Darwin end 'springs' to mind in the 80s. Packed in like sardines, no chance of getting to the bogs, bladder full of ale. No Bovril cups anywhere. My eyes were rolling round like Nookie Bear, I was seriously close to flooding my jeans. I blurted out "Scuse my lads I'm fuckin' bursting here. I soon got clearance around me. An elderlt chap in a kagool in from must have been deaf as he didn't move. I unzipped my fly to relieve myself a split second before I pissed my pants, and I ended up splattering the poor old bugger

I am angry and disappointed that Sky have re-engaged him. His behaviour was unprofessional at best and disgustingly disgraceful at best. I am strongly considering cancelling my sky sports subscription and if I did I would happily renew it when they sacked him. A few thousand viewers all do the same and Sky would hopefully consider whether he is worth the investment.

I just cannot stand the thought of someone who has had such a privilidged life and lifestyle can be so well rewarded for such hideous behaviour.
Celebraties are human beings too.
He gets paid more because he was good at kicking and heading a ball, not because he is a saint

Celebraties are human beings too.
He gets paid more because he was good at kicking and heading a ball, not because he is a saint

Sorry, I never realised he had the right to spit in the faces of young girls. Still being a celebrity makes it ok.

There is a difference between being a saint and breaking the law... still being a celebrity...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.