Carragher getting abuse again

I was on the train coming home yesterday when I was shown this video as a lad on the train knew some doing the shouting.

Des not look good and will be used to stoke up the rivalry that is building up between us and the dippers

I was on the train coming home yesterday when I was shown this video as a lad on the train knew some doing the shouting.

Des not look good and will be used to stoke up the rivalry that is building up between us and the dippers
Doesn't need stoking. Been like it for fucking years. They hate and and we hate them. In my case, I fucking despise them.

Can't believe City fans sticking up for the Scouse bastard, wouldn't be surprising if he was one of the wankers who bottled the city bus.

I think we need to stop the Dippers taking the piss. They behave badly, trash fan coaches after the Hillsborough anniversary, trash the team coach before the CL game and we remain all professional and “proper”. Fuck em we need to fight back as a club and expose their disgusting behaviour and cheap attitudes, saying nothing and being too nice gets us nowhere and just encourages them to take this piss more and more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.