Carragher getting abuse again

You think that's OK? I don't like him much, but he's not working, he's not playing, hes on his way home. How is it OK to shout things at someone? Football rivalry isn't the be all and end all of life, get a grip mate.
Oh what a shame, how dare they shout football taunts at another football fan, who returns said taunts.

It’s a tribal game, you’ll bound to come across examples of this behaviour.

Completely acceptable. We clearly have different opinions which is fine.

Ok, so if Kirsty Gallagher had been walking in, who IMO committed a worse crime and was taken back in by SKY she can get abuse too? They didn't abuse him because he spat at a United fan did they? they abused him because they are brain dead idiots. Shall we just line up anyone who has done wrong and allow a gang of people to sing and shout abuse at them ,we would all be fucked.

Is this a criminal offence (to do what the "fans did)...if so I think that answers any argument whether its acceptable or not.....someone with a knowledge of the law would be able to answer

Bloody hell. Footballer gets grief in the street. I imagine that has literally NEVER happened before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.