CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Very true, it ultimately depends on when and how the owner(s) decide to finally cash in on their investment(s)...
Some investors are in for the long run, some cut and run. Fortunately, ours seem to at least have a longer term growth plan.
Some clubs aren't so lucky.... ;-)
No, no, no. They are in it as a plaything till they get bored, then City are in real trouble. (Prop Alan Green and loads of press arseholes)

That's not quite right. Omar Berrada (who is definitely a class act) is now COO of Football Operations at CFG, working closely with Ferran Soriano (who is CEO of CFG) & Txiki Begiristain on football matters. City don't have a CEO as such but Danny Wilson is running things, with the title of Managing Director, and he reports to Roel De Vries, who came in from Nissan and is COO of CFG. Hoping to meet Roel in a couple of weeks.

Is it odd that the main part of CFG and the club with biggest hitters doesn’t have its own CEO or at least someone with that title whilst the smaller parts do

Is it odd that the main part of CFG and the club with biggest hitters doesn’t have its own CEO or at least someone with that title whilst the smaller parts do
I agree with both of you. City is 87% of CFG by revenue and generates the cash that other parts of CFG burn.

Omar was City COO before moving up to COO but I'm not convinced that Danny has the same freedom of action. I'd be more comfortable with a CEO or COO purely managing City, and another for the rest of CFG.

I agree with both of you. City is 87% of CFG by revenue and generates the cash that other parts of CFG burn.

Omar was City COO before moving up to COO but I'm not convinced that Danny has the same freedom of action. I'd be more comfortable with a CEO or COO purely managing City, and another for the rest of CFG.
well, I respect Danny but given his background and previous interaction with fans basics such as this seasoncard fiasco should not be happening under his watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.